Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Finally

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this

SO last night Hubby called my mom and asked her to watch the boys this weekend, I asked why what we going to do?? He said well we havent had a honeymoon, would you like to go to Vegas?? UHHH HELL YES!!!!
SO ladies i am going to Vegas for the first time!!!
Leaving tonight.

This is awesome, we havent had a honeymoon yet and have been married for a yr and half, its about damn time. :)

What you ladies got planned this weekend?!?!

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:32 PM
AWESOME! We went last year!! Have fun! My weekend? I have a demo today&tomorrow! I want to get my GF's together for dancing or movie night in tomorrow?
DH surprised me with a trip to Hawaii for birthday/honeymoon in 09'! It was really cool!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe
we haven't had one cause of money and the boys. but he has put money aside without telling me lol

Quoting Hottmomma607:

AWESOME! We went last year!! Have fun! My weekend? I have a demo today&tomorrow! I want to get my GF's together for dancing or movie night in tomorrow?

DH surprised me with a trip to Hawaii for birthday/honeymoon in 09'! It was really cool!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM
How awesome is that... Enjoy
goddess829
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Awesome!  Have fun!

OkieMommyOf6
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

i am enjoying my 2 1/2 day weekend!! i work 6 days a week well actually like 5 1/2 since i only work for 2 hours on saturday. but monday my office is closed for columbus holiday so i am going to enjoy my 2 1/2 day weekend. hopefully get some alone time with my husband which i doubt will happen.

jmjdj
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I'm so jealous of you!  I work two jobs and normally work 6a to 2p on Saturday and Sunday.  This weekend I have to work 5a to 330p on Saturday, and 3a to 1 p on Sunday!  Sucky weekend for me!

Have a wonderful time in Vegas!!!  It really is fun.

MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:37 PM
You need time off work you're a mommy you deserve it!!

Quoting jmjdj:

I'm so jealous of you!  I work two jobs and normally work 6a to 2p on Saturday and Sunday.  This weekend I have to work 5a to 330p on Saturday, and 3a to 1 p on Sunday!  Sucky weekend for me!

Have a wonderful time in Vegas!!!  It really is fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Congrats!  Have fun.  :)

jmjdj
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Quoting MrsMetalMama:

Thank you!  I get about 9 days off every year...that's how many paid holidays we get.  My SO and I don't live together (because we aren't married and I'm trying to teach my boys) so I have to pay the bills as if I'm a single mom.  Gotta do what you gotta do, you know?

MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM
I understand
i am a SAHM have been for two yrs cause no one will hire me and i have no clue why :(
But glad you're supporting your family. props to you :)

Quoting jmjdj:

Quoting MrsMetalMama:

Thank you!  I get about 9 days off every year...that's how many paid holidays we get.  My SO and I don't live together (because we aren't married and I'm trying to teach my boys) so I have to pay the bills as if I'm a single mom.  Gotta do what you gotta do, you know?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN