Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Trust Issues

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:39 PM
  • 13 Replies
Me and my hubby in the past has cheated on each other but he was the one cheating first I wanted to get him back now were working through it I trust and forgave him but I don't think he trust me how do I make him know he is the only one for me .
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angel_Red7
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:42 PM
This is something you should ask him.

But normally time will be time. Letting him know where you are and being open with him about everything (and I mean everything).
Mrs.Akins
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Thanks so much and I'm open with him about everything and it just happen the one time that I cheated and that he.cheated but we are working it out and getting along much much better
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe couples therapy wouldn't be a bad thing for the two of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Maybe try therapy together?

jamieharper08
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I think some couples therapy would be great...and he may just need time. Some people cannot get past things as fast as others.

timswife_momof2
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM

well that is a new one ive never heard of people cheating on each other, i thought that would mean that they dont want to be with each other. but if u both want to be with each other couples thereapy would be great, as long as u both are honest.

tangerine6392
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I've been in a similar situation. He cheated first then I sort of cheated back on him. Time heals everything, And the key is being open and honest with each other. This happened 3 years ago, and I can honestly say that our relationship has been better than ever. Couples therapy can help with communication. We didn't personally do it, but it probably would've helped early on. It's not impossible to recover from cheating, it just takes a lot of work.
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:35 AM

You could offer to give him all your passwords,and put a GPS on your phone that he can check. And he should do the same for you. There's a book called "After the Affair" that deals with all of this,it's kind of a classic,and might help you both a lot.

daijobu
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Out of curiousity, do you feel better after cheating on him for revenge?  Also, do you truly forgive him completely or do you still hurt from HIS cheating?

I hope it works out for you both.  Counseling sounds like the way to go so you can have an objective 3rd party to help guide you both to a better and more trusting relationship.

rosegorgeous
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Hi there,

By always being there for him and telling him the truth if he asks.  Also, don't get upset if he asks you questions, it will take time for trust to take place for both of you.  Ask God for guidance and He will direct you.  You both need to come clean as to why you cheated in the first place.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)