Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

So Confused

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm so confused and don't know what to do anymore. I'm at a loss and am ready to just give up on my marriage. :( His lieing and not understanding what hes doing is wrong is unbearable.  How can he understand talking to someone elses wife constantly by texting and joking around all the time is wrong. I'm sorry you don't tickle and all on another female when you are married. Then I know he is sneaking around seeing her behind my back. He is never where he says hes going. He says I'm just jealous and making a big deal out of nothing. He already says we are just roommates and friends. But he still thinks I'm supposed to be his booty call. WTH He makes no sense whatssoever. I still love him but wonder if this is all worth it anymore. He said yesturday that I forced him to get married then has the nerve to ask me why I wasn't talking. He broke my heart with his rude comments like always.

Jennifer Wife to Shaun 2-28-00 Mom to Alexus 2-13-06, Elizabeth 8-30-03, Domanic 6-30-02,Whitney 8-10-01, Mac 10-19-99, Macayla 12-29-98 

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry but lying is a deal breaker for me. It breaks my trust and without trust, there's no reason to be with someone.

You're right, he shouldn't be tickling and texting another woman.

Also, he is telling you that you guys are just roomates and friends but then he's sleeping with you. I'd put a stop to that. He's getting his cake and eating it too. It's not fair to you.

As hard as it may be, you should move on.

Oh and I HATE when guys make YOU feel like you're just being jealous and making a big deal out of nothing. Clearly if it's bothering you then it is something.

little.worthen
by Tessie on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM
He said you're just roommates and friends? Wow..

Yeah I'd be out of there. Put google latitude on his phone and turn it on so you can see exactly where he is all the time. Take SS when hes with her and email them to yourself in an email he doesn't know about. Then take your kids ad leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM
If he really said those things, and he meant them, it's over. There is nothing to hold on to.

Listen to One Last Kiss by Pink and really listen to the words, they speak volumes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meganisamom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
These poor girls should listen to a song about self respect.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

If he really said those things, and he meant them, it's over. There is nothing to hold on to.

Listen to One Last Kiss by Pink and really listen to the words, they speak volumes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meganisamom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM
He's treating you like you're worthless. Leave. And don't look back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN