Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
Dh is so pissig me off. I try to say something and in the middle of the sentence he interupts me and says shit. I tried to tell him I want to go see my grandma(sense she isn't doing well) and in the middle of sentence he is like blah blah blah. That pisses me off when I get interrupted, I think if he would let me finish I would act the way I do.towards him. He thinks its ok for him to do so, so I screamed on the top of my lungs(we live in an apartment) so I now people heard me but I don't care. I have respect for my neighbors but if I didn't scream he would be knocked out. I can't stand him period. He thinks he is always right on everything, he laughs when he interrupts me and its not funny. He teases and picks on me. The list goes on why I can't stand him, when he leave woohoo. When I leave I'm happy.

I love him but I'm not INLOVE with him. I didn't leave him because I have no place and no money to leave. I am working up a plan to leave. So dobt say I should leave! He is a good father to a point, but I don't have that love that I used to have for him. He likes to get me going for make up sex and there is not sex drive at all. I can't even stand it when he is touching me. I feel no love connection like I used to a few months ago. I wish I had it back but there's none! When I go to bed without him its a happy feeling I get and I love it. I just don't have the love connetion I used to have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Replies (11-17):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:55 PM

OP, remind me what your last post here was about before you deleted it?

GatorsWife4Life
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

I'm sorry momma, I have been there. When I finally knew it was time to leave my ex husband, I felt exactly the same way. I couldn't stand for him to even get near me. It was like I could see myself just knocking his head off for breathing too loud. Good luck. I hope your plan works out for you.

parisonmom
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM
????? I don't remember, about the trip?

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

OP, remind me what your last post here was about before you deleted it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parisonmom
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Me too, I just hope I am making the right decision for my kids. We don't fight or argue in front of them. But I tend to get loud at dh for shit I can't stand or what he does.

Quoting GatorsWife4Life:

I'm sorry momma, I have been there. When I finally knew it was time to leave my ex husband, I felt exactly the same way. I couldn't stand for him to even get near me. It was like I could see myself just knocking his head off for breathing too loud. Good luck. I hope your plan works out for you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GatorsWife4Life
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Just keep reminding yourself that you are better than him and you don't want to sink to his level. Things will get better if you just do your best to ignore him and try to live life without him. I know he is there but you can shut him out. Maybe he will get a hint then to.

Quoting parisonmom:

Me too, I just hope I am making the right decision for my kids. We don't fight or argue in front of them. But I tend to get loud at dh for shit I can't stand or what he does.

Quoting GatorsWife4Life:

Amybelle
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Quoting GatorsWife4Life:

Just keep reminding yourself that you are better than him and you don't want to sink to his level. Things will get better if you just do your best to ignore him and try to live life without him. I know he is there but you can shut him out. Maybe he will get a hint then to.

Quoting parisonmom:

Quoting GatorsWife4Life:

Water seeks it's own Level............

parisonmom
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Mine too. I told him don't call or text unless its about our kids. Don't say I love you because I might ignore it. I think dh knows about me not INLOVE with him and he is wanting that back. I'm just tired of him knowing but he hasnt really said to much.

Tonight, we talked and I explained I'm not happy with him and that I don't know where we both stand esp myself. He said his sorry and he didnt know how hurt I was. He wants to try working on our marriage but I just can't work on it anymore. I kept trying in the past and I'm done. I'm to the point where I want to sleep in my ds bed with ds. I don't because I want ds to know he has to sleep alone.

Quoting shamroc374:

I think they are. I haven't had sex with mine in a very long time. I can't stand for him to touch me. I know I am not in love with him anymore, and I don't even know if I love him at all. I am bordering on hate. A couple of weeks ago I was so excited about something I got to do with my kids. He asked me how it went in front of about 20 people. As I was excitedly telling the story, and I get to the really exciting, happy, part of the story, he interrupts me by saying, "so he could smell your hot breath on his back?". He ruined the story, embarrassed me, and made my happy experience seem less important. I freaked out. He said I was only joking. I told him it was rude and stupid. I think cussed him out and stormed out. Yes, I made myself look crazy but he just ruined the whole story. Now every time he tries to talk to me I just look away or walk away. When I see him calling my phone, my skin crawls. Sometimes I just wish he would meet someone else and leave. I want the house but he bought it when we were engaged and it is in his name and he wants it too. I don't understand why he wants it. He always complains about it, and it is next to my family. I think he just uses it as a reason to be able to stay together. We live as roommates. I told him roommates do not have to talk to each other.

Quoting parisonmom:

Are our dh's twins? Lol, there's no turning back on me being INLOVE with him anymore. I still love him not not love love him. Do you know what I mean? I love him because he is the father of my babies but nothing further. We don't have sex anymore(my choice not his) I just don't have any feelings for him.

Quoting shamroc374:

His comments will ruin a wonderful story I am telling about my kids and it makes me so mad. He knows I am over it and won't be around much longer. The damage is done and I will never be in love with him again.

Quoting parisonmom:

I know.

Quoting shamroc374:

I feel the same way. My husband thinks he knows everything. He interrupts me and he always makes rude comments when I am telling him a story. He thinks his comments are funny but I don't think they are funny at all. I am happiest when he isn't home. I don't even try to talk to him anymore because I could care less what he has to say.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)