Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I checked my husbands text messages. Update

Posted by   + Show Post
But with reason, he just got a promotion and a girl he used to work with keeps texting him alot. He asked her to send him a picture of herself. Her text said she was going to send
it to his email. So do I confront him
about it or I am just as wrong for checking his messages?

Update: Well I am not one to
confront people... But I did
He was on the computer checking his Discover statement and I said I was going to bed. He said he was going to stay up for a minute and I said"don't masturbate too hard to
that pic she sent you". He says it's a
picture of a claim from work. I said " if you're being truthful then I apologize for checking your messages. But I
think she texts you way to much". He said he agrees that she does text him
too much with work related problems. They're not in the same drpartment anymore. I told him he needs to tell
her to cut back. Then I told him that I want I really want is for all communication between them to
end. Delete her number and email address and if you need to reach her call her at the store. I'll keep you posted if that happens.

Even if I'm wrong, I'm glad I confronted him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Replies (21-25):
mineandme
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Good for you for speaking up, hopefully he's being truthful and puts his foot down with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MNitz
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
His message to her was " you should send me a pic". So I suppose it possible that he is telling the truth. He just came into the bedroom to talk. He is sticking to his story snout it meaning a work related pic. I am inclined to believe him because he had opportunity to cheat with her if hecwanted to. When they worked together they closed the store at night many times. And he didn't do it then. Now we are in a different state.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Wait... did he ask her to "send him a picture" or "send him a picture of herself" in the text?

If it's the latter, he is a liar.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:32 AM
OK. Sounds like things could very well be legit. *whew* that's awesome.

Quoting MNitz:

His message to her was " you should send me a pic". So I suppose it possible that he is telling the truth. He just came into the bedroom to talk. He is sticking to his story snout it meaning a work related pic. I am inclined to believe him because he had opportunity to cheat with her if hecwanted to. When they worked together they closed the store at night many times. And he didn't do it then. Now we are in a different state.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Wait... did he ask her to "send him a picture" or "send him a picture of herself" in the text?

If it's the latter, he is a liar.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Quoting mommagirl77:

Oh no...I wouldn't of been able to be quiet this long...definitely ask him wth he is doing asking for other women's pics for!

3xangel
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this
He needs to show you the pic and definitely cut off contact with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)