Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Show me your wedding pictures

Posted by   + Show Post

I am getting ready to plan my wedding. I want to get some ideas. We are thinking a very tiny wedding like 30 guests max. And our budget is pretty low, or at least we are not planning on spending too much. We have not set a date yet, thats why im getting ready to start planning, lol. I've been watching a lot of shows and i'm getting so excited!!!

Love Always,

Angel

typing

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
Uzma_mom_of_2
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:19 PM

I very rarely bother to check a board twice, so debate, get mad, or whatever it is that'll make you feel better, if you don't like what I have to say, because it won't bother me :)sticking out tongue

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Bump for later, I love sharing my pictures!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnmom4lif
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

TattooedMomto4
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I don't have any. We got married by a JP in 1985 and I wore jeans and a blouse and hubby wore his uniform (he was in the Navy).

Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Dayna29
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I don't have any yet. I'm getting married next year. I've been planning everything on my own and making everything also. I'm in another forum on CM that talks about nothing but weddings. We share a lot. I'm having a fancified redneck wedding. My wine glasses are going to be a mason jar on a glass candlestick. Very cute though. I made my own veil, and putting my flowers together. Doing things as cheep as possible. I'm also going to bake my own wedding cake. Yes it will look like a wedding cake. (I bake cakes for extra money) But we will be doing our wedding in our back yard. We have a pretty view. As I told some people, if they drink they may stay the night, we won't go anywhere that night. In the morning I will fix breakfast and then tell everyone to get the Hell out because we are leaving! lol DF wants jeans and tee shirts and I want sparkle. So I'm adding bling to the decor and keeping a lot of it an outside look. (I almost think some people just want to come because we know how to throw a party lol)

Vipergirl22
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:49 AM

This is our cake. My cousin did it.

Vipergirl22
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:50 AM

This is my favorite picture. It is Dh and my niece.

Vipergirl22
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:54 AM

And this is my in laws getting there small cake. Our wedding day was the day before there wedding anniversary so we did something nice. They both ride motorcycles so we had my cousin do Harley Davidson themed 2 layer cake. Our wedding was a little over 4 grand..so it wasn't expensive and it was very nice. Everyone said they liked our wedding. On account it was a simple ceremony and it was quick. We ended up not liking our pastor in the end she wasn't very nice. All in all it was nice day.

Chaoz_Girl7311
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN