Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Show me your wedding pictures

Posted by   + Show Post

I am getting ready to plan my wedding. I want to get some ideas. We are thinking a very tiny wedding like 30 guests max. And our budget is pretty low, or at least we are not planning on spending too much. We have not set a date yet, thats why im getting ready to start planning, lol. I've been watching a lot of shows and i'm getting so excited!!!

Love Always,

Angel

typing

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Replies (51-60):
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:11 AM

The Happy Couple

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM
She didn't show up??? Why?? Did she tell you ahead of time?

Quoting Lorena:

We did ours cheap. I got my dress at a second hand store for $8. My best friend helped keep everything organized and planned her and her dh also did our videos, pics and web site. They owns a videography business. another friend and her dh did our cake! My step mom provided the dj. We catered ourselves and decorated. our pastor was a friends uncle.

The only bad part was that the girl I picked to be my maidter of houner did not show up. (we are no longer friends)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Love your dress

Quoting -mrs.mamma-:

I don't have tons on here. we had a "cheap" wedding. though we did the whole works. church. DJ. reception. flowers. photographer. dress & tux.
but we still spent less than $6,000.

we were young, I was 19 & he was 21. been married for 3yrs now & will celebrate 8 years together here on the 15th!!

we're still more in love than ever. <3333

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CocoMama88
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:21 AM

We started planning a little wedding around home and everyone kept sticking their noses and opinions in so we ran off to vegas. We planned the whole thing in 2 weeks and had a blast!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Quoting Megan11587:

Not really. She was at my house the night before. She said she was going to take to take her son to his father and she never came back. Even left her dress here! Gave me some lame excuse of her boyfriend needed her.
Megan11587
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Wow! What a bitch!!

Quoting Lorena:

Quoting Megan11587:

Not really. She was at my house the night before. She said she was going to take to take her son to his father and she never came back. Even left her dress here! Gave me some lame excuse of her boyfriend needed her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Quoting Megan11587:

Yes oddly we were still friends after that.
Megan11587
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM
You're a better person than me lol

Quoting Lorena:

Quoting Megan11587:

Yes oddly we were still friends after that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RigPrincess85
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Oooooo! I LOVE wedding stuff :)  DH and I were married this past June.  We talked about having a bigger wedding, but ultimately we decided to do a "quiet" ceremony.  It was literally just the two of us, the JP and our photographer.  We wouldn't change a thing about it.  I still wore a dress (I paid $50 for it. brand new, tags still on it thanks to kijiji (like craigslist)), I made my own bouquet, veil and the flower clip I got a steal of a deal on- It's swarovski and the bridal shop forgot to add the 0 to the price tag so they sold it to me at the price they marked.  We rented a cute log cabin and we married there at 10am.  It was amazing for us not to have stress and we were able to do our own thing- but that's just our style.

You don't need a whole lot of money to make something look great, big or small  :)  Congrats to you chica:) I hope your day is amazing for you :)

Metteba
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Wow some of the bridez here, there tits are bigger than their man's head..LOL. But all nice picz...very nice love the blue/brown cake...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN