Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How long

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM
  • 57 Replies

Have you been with you spouse, mate, or bf?  is your relationship getting better, or worse with time?

We have been married almost 3yrs and i think its getting better with time, lord bless it as time goes on we getting even better and grow together us and our little family :)

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashmac03
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM

We have been married for 6 years (together for 8).  I honestly think were the best we've ever been.  Sure we go through ups and downs but that's a normal part of a marriage.  

timswife_momof2
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I have been married for 2 years, and a lot has changed since we got married but we are still in love and we are a happy family so cant complain.

2lilmamas
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:05 PM
We have been together 10 yrs married 7. And i am blessed to say that things just get better as time goes by.
my4kids274
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:06 PM

22 years

aksub
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Married 16 years, and our relationship is better and stronger than ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairywings1223
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Been togeather 14 yrs married 12. its went downhill
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiCo86
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:09 PM

together over 6 years, married just over 5 ... our relationship is getting worse, currently, but we are working on our issues (namely my bipolar causing problems, and him learning how to handle a bi polar wife). we'll get back on top here soon enough :)

kjbugsmom1517
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:09 PM
We will be together 9 years this month and it hasnt gottin better or worse for some time now. We have had our rough patches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fnlyhappy65
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM

4 years and going strong.  We had some bumps in the road but we're good now, better than ever.

smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:12 PM
A handful of years, and it's slowly getting better. Almost fell apart the first year, seriously. But we both work hard on everything we can, one thing at a time, and it's becoming awesome again.

Damn I feel good in these pants. Sorry. New pants and I had to say it somewhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN