Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have you been with you spouse, mate, or bf?  is your relationship getting better, or worse with time?

We have been married almost 3yrs and i think its getting better with time, lord bless it as time goes on we getting even better and grow together us and our little family :)

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
MsRkg
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:14 PM
We've been together now for a total of 10 years and everyday it gets better. We are blissfully happy together. Our last argument was almost 7 years ago ,the day we found out we were pregnant which is what we arguing about, if I was or wasn't lol. I feel super lucky every day to have the husband and life that I do, especially since I was against this very type of life (being a mother and a wife) for a long time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChrissyL90
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Together 6 years, lived together 5, and married for 4 yrs 4 months now.  Gets better each day if that's even possible.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM

DH and I have been married for almost 10 years, together for 12 but we've been friends for 17 years. =D

Our relationship just keeps getting better. We often talk about rocking chairs, front porches and great grandchildren!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM

We have been together since May 2003 and married since February 2004.  Our relationship has certainly had it's ups and downs but I think each day we get stronger.

squeekers
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

July 12, 2012 was our 23rd wedding anniversary date, and we still are as much in love as we were waaay back then. we still hold hands, whisper sweet nothings to each other, grab each other's butts when out while snickering, we have pet names for each other. we had one rough spot about 3 yrs ago for a summer, but after a big verbal fight, we figured out what was wrong, why and we spent 6 months fixing it.

i'm a happy Humanist.
question everything, except your mother.
i dont like to use capital letters.
CANDYLC
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Been together 14 years married for 10. We've had our share of ups and downs. We are doing really good now though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto3bees
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Will be 4 in jan,it has it moments of bad and good
beeky
by Alexandra on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:33 PM

We've been together 27 years and married for 24.   For us, it definitely keeps getting better and better as the years go by.

bookworm14
by Mandy on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I have been with my boyfriend just shy of 3 years, December will be a full 3 years. We have our ups & downs, but we're strong :-)

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM
We've been together 13 years, married 10 1/2 and it has definitely gotten better with time. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)