Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have you been with you spouse, mate, or bf?  is your relationship getting better, or worse with time?

We have been married almost 3yrs and i think its getting better with time, lord bless it as time goes on we getting even better and grow together us and our little family :)

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
TJandKarasMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM
We have been together for 9 years, married for 1.5 (which is kind of sad, lol). It's the best it's ever been. Since we've been married, it's only gotten better. I am so looking forward to the next chapter of our life together :)
AmesCSki
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM
We will be married 3 years in December. We are currently in a pretty rough spot but I hope we can come out of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovedbymom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:56 PM

We have been together for 12 years and married for 6 years....it's getting better as the days go past.

PROGENITOR
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:06 PM

going on 9 yrs. it is deeper, it has grown. some thing are better. some are worse.. ebb and flow....the nature of things

xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:09 PM

We've been together 7 and married 5. Our communication has gotten much better. We are learning more and more about each other so I'd say things have gotten better over time.

Momof697
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I have known him 17 yrs, dated him 9 months later, was engaged 1 month later, married 9 months later and have been married for 15 yrs. It is getting WAAAAYYYYY better as time goes on.    Don't get me wrong we had our hard times but you have to go through the hard times to get to the great times.

KRYSTALK1013
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Together: off and on for almost 6 years. Married for a year and 3 months. Every day is a new challenge that we learn to overcome, so I'd say better because of that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:22 AM

We have been together over 4 years (married for almost 2). We get closer all the time. We've encountered a lot of outside struggles so it has made us a stronger couple because of it

tracy211
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM

16 years and we've had some major ups and downs but for the past couple years we're stronger than ever.  we r not so young and selfish as we used to be and do more for each other now. 

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:02 PM

We've been together for almost 13 years and have spent 10 of those married.   Our relationship gets better/stronger with time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN