Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I want to thank dh for being there

Posted by   + Show Post
Dh and I have been through a lot. When I say a lot, I mean a lot. Dh an I have our ups and downs, fights and arguements. But at the end of the day we still hold each other no matter how mad we are. Dh does a lot and I don't acknowledge that but I should. I never told him how I really feel I don't have the courage to tell him. He is my one and only, I never been with another man but him. When I am with him I feel whole and my babies gives me extra everyday.

Dh gives me that type of love I never had from anyone. He gets on my nerves at times but who don't? I remember when I first met dh, my dad was drunk and I got my stuff and my dad almost pushed me down the atairs and dhs 19 year old caught me. When my dad said hateful things dh was there when I needed someone to talk too. Dh father acted more like a father than my own did.

So what I'm trying to say is this, you all only see what I post and not ths good things. I get angry and I don't put anything good about dh or anybody in that matter. Someone once said 'you have to love yourself before you love anyone' and its true, I didn't love myself so I couldn't love dh like I should or acknowledge what he does for me.

Something woken me up today and I realize how much I love myself. How much I love dh and I have posted how dh is always mean and stuff but I should of put how good he is at times and all the time. I just didn't see it til now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Replies (11-15):
KristaElizabeth
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM

It's reassuring to see positive posts about SO's.. so many times on this site it's always "he's cheating", or "I"m cheating on him". For the longest I thought I was the only woman on here with a great man.

Kudos to you dear! clapping

KristaElizabeth
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM

BUMP!

parisonmom
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:37 AM
Ya I think he thought I said something else because he then about 30 min after I said that he asked me to repeat what I said and said it again and he said he thought I said something different.

Quoting 98765:

Wait, he got mad at you for telling him you love him and appreciate him? That right there is a problem

Quoting parisonmom:

Thanks:). I did and he hated it. He thought I was arguing with him I told him I love him and appreciate everutbing he does for me. And he got mad. I tried at least.

Quoting katamike:

You know,I love seeing posts like this. Everyone is always downgrading thier DH's. I love mine to the end of the earth. you should tell dh how you feel about him. I bet you would make his day. :) thanks for posting something positive about your dh. nice to see that not everyone hates thier spouse. We all too often take them for granted, not knowing when thier (or yours for that matter) time is up, and we may not have tomorrow. Make it a point every day to tell him how much you love him, and how thankful you are to have him in your life :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nsparky1964
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM

i completely agree with OP,,there is entirely to much husband bashing going on...ahhhh so refreshing to see/read a post on how in love a couple is, how THEY both make mistakes, argue, bicker but come together at the end of the day to realize who and what is important...

Myrick4pack
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM
; ) sometime we forget how blessed we are to have great dh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)