Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

the hell dude.

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM
  • 11 Replies
It really sucks when you're the worst part of your husbands day for no reason. I just want to punch his face and tell him to grow the f up. But of pursed, I'm required to stay calm, patient and understanding or I'm overreacting and annoying and a bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
givenshl
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Good Luck w/that. That there is something I won't take. If I have not done anything to contribute to my Husband's shitty day than I dare not receive that energy from him.
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:51 PM
2 moms liked this

(hugs)  This is why I have an iPod.  :D

GremlinMom
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, kids are in bed so I'm escaping to CM :)

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I don't blame you.  I hope he gets over it soon hun.  :)

Quoting GremlinMom:

Lol, kids are in bed so I'm escaping to CM :)

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

kkkaaayyyy
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Your not the only one who feels like that. I'm sure ther are tons of others. Hope he gets over it and you get a chance to relax. =)

GremlinMom
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Thanks you guys. I love him to death but its so childish and stupid how much of an a hole he can be when he wants to smoke a cigarette and can't do so immediately. And the fact that he is doing laundry instead of playing a computer game while I'm catering to our teething 4 month old? Puh-leez.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jacobsmommy84
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Poor baby!!! He seriously has NOTHING to whine about... Grow up!

Sorry about the teething little one hun:( dang.... After all we and our children go through with those darn things, and they have the nerve to fall out 7 years later!!!! :)~

Here's a hug~

Quoting GremlinMom:

Thanks you guys. I love him to death but its so childish and stupid how much of an a hole he can be when he wants to smoke a cigarette and can't do so immediately. And the fact that he is doing laundry instead of playing a computer game while I'm catering to our teething 4 month old? Puh-leez.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Hang in there girl. * Big Hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GremlinMom
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
So I talked to DH, I told him what I wrote, that t sucks to be the worst part of his day. He got really hurt and said I wasn't. I explained what I meant. After thinking a minute he replied that I was the only person he really talked to, maybe it was that he was comfortable, like he didn't need to have severe self control when he is tired, annoyed, frustrated, or hungry. Because I'm an understanding wife that does the same thing. He's right, I am comfortable with being grumpy when I feel grumpy because he is understanding. For the most part he will pick up the slack, like.doing laundry while I'm nursing a teething infant. Or cleaning the playroom while I bathe the twins.

I told him I think our past, being so mean to each other at times, has made us defensive. We take it as a personal attack when our partner is grouchy because we were like that for a couple years. Now that my pregnancy hormones are subsiding we have been more of a partership, husband and wife, but it hasn't been long enough to leave old habits behind....did that make sense? It was hard to type what I was thinking...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Ummm. Have you talked to him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)