Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

something I have never done before

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
These past few days I have been wearing make up although i am not sure why. I think I feel better when I take the time to do something for myself, this past week I have bought myself a new pair of jeans and matching under garments. Then i started to sport makeup and people say that I seem to be better the past few days so I guess it has something to do with the makeup
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Go you. We all need to take time for oursleves. Matching underwear is the only way to go !

alexsmomaubrys2
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Glad you are feeling good about yourself.

TattooedMomto4
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this

It's probably more that you have a more positive view of yourself than it is the makeup and clothes. I know that when I take the time to look my best I feel better about me and that translates to others. We should all take the time to make ourselves feel special. :-)

xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I always feel better when I'm done up. Problem is getting motivated enough to get all done up! lol.

rosegorgeous
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:55 PM

It could be, especially if you've never treated yourself before.  Nothing wrong with that as long as you're not hurting anyone in the process.  Enjoy!!

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I love to wear makeup and play in makeup. I usually don't wear it throughout the week but I will on DH's days off. I like to look nice for him. I feel good about myself when I feel pretty. I'm glad you are feeling good/happy about yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)