Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Bf denied telling me he rethought our relationship..why

Posted by   + Show Post
Bf of 2+ years told me the other day that he rethought our relationship twice lately. When I asked him anout It a couple days later, he denied it. Why???
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Replies (11-20):
raegan1221
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Do you think that he lied to cover up for the fact that he had "rethought" the relationship but isn't anymore and doesn't want to hurt you? I am not condoning lying because I think it's wrong. Maybe just give it a few days then sit him down and talk to him, tell him you don't appreciate him lying to you and youd like to know where he stands on your relationship. Jmo..I think that there are for worse things to stress over.

Quoting didyouthink76:

Quoting raegan1221:

I wouldn't worry about it...I mean if he's lying yeah but I think you're over thinking it...we girls tend to do that..I know that I do. I wouldn't worry unless there are some significant things that look bad for your relationship..signs, red flags, you know. I think everyone from time to time has a bad day, gets frustrated.

He is lying. He said it.

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
raegan1221
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Exactly.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

How can you fix this???? What did you do wrong? NOTHING!

Quoting didyouthink76:

Quoting ColorMeCrazy:

Gaslighting? Trying to get out of the work that comes with fixing a relationship?

I asked him if he still felt that way and why he felt that....he denied it. So how can I fix

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
ihave1
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting timswife_momof2:

counseling??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColorMeCrazy
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I don't know what this is about but if it's true, she has a point. If you're screaming at him often, there's a HUGE chance that he's stressed beyond belief. He probably thought those things and then denied them in hopes of not being yelled at again if this is the case.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Probably because a few days ago you blew up at him to the point you said you didn't want to be with him?? Why would he want a repeat of this.. AGAIN

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Are you the one who has the boyfriend that wants you to buy a house but he doesn't want to be on the loan?

SMH. Seriously, YOU are the one who needs to be re-evaluating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Yep.. and I actually had to search her screen name to find that post and AMAZINGLY, I see that every other week she is posting something about either breaking up with him, or He is awful to her for XXX reason, or What did I do wrong this week. The whole relationship needs an overhaul! If you are having that many issues, is it worth wasting your time? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Are you the one who has the boyfriend that wants you to buy a house but he doesn't want to be on the loan?

ShannaBee
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Have you suggested counseling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
didyouthink76
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Stalk much?  You act like you run this website. 

Quoting TommyAbby:

Yep.. and I actually had to search her screen name to find that post and AMAZINGLY, I see that every other week she is posting something about either breaking up with him, or He is awful to her for XXX reason, or What did I do wrong this week. The whole relationship needs an overhaul! If you are having that many issues, is it worth wasting your time? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Quoting didyouthink76:

Stalk much?  You act like you run this website. 

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

No.. I just wanted confirmation of what I had suspected.. that I had read this before. It sounds familiar and sure enough.  I don't run this site, but they put on this AMAZING search option so you can find posts!!! Incredible technology. And it's super easy to stalk you.. you post all the time with your issues. You are quite entertaining though..

meganisamom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:31 PM
She's the same girl who posted that he wanted her to buy the house and out it in her name only. Now he is reevaluating the relationship. And she doesn't know why. SMH

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

How can you fix this???? What did you do wrong? NOTHING!

Quoting didyouthink76:

Quoting ColorMeCrazy:

Gaslighting? Trying to get out of the work that comes with fixing a relationship?

I asked him if he still felt that way and why he felt that....he denied it. So how can I fix

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)