Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Bf denied telling me he rethought our relationship..why

Posted by   + Show Post
Bf of 2+ years told me the other day that he rethought our relationship twice lately. When I asked him anout It a couple days later, he denied it. Why???
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Replies (21-30):
rayroe2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I am lost...............what do you mean by he rethought your relationship? like he dont thought of not being with you because of curtain things you do?

didyouthink76
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I'll tell you this.  YOUR words to me are nothing to me.  They are a waste and I get humored by seeing your dumb responses.  Im glad I am the center of your world because you took the time to search my profile.  What a loser.  hahaha   You are a waste of space. 

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting didyouthink76:

Stalk much?  You act like you run this website. 

Quoting TommyAbby:

Yep.. and I actually had to search her screen name to find that post and AMAZINGLY, I see that every other week she is posting something about either breaking up with him, or He is awful to her for XXX reason, or What did I do wrong this week. The whole relationship needs an overhaul! If you are having that many issues, is it worth wasting your time? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Are you the one who has the boyfriend that wants you to buy a house but he doesn't want to be on the loan?

SMH. Seriously, YOU are the one who needs to be re-evaluating.

No.. I just wanted confirmation of what I had suspected.. that I had read this before. It sounds familiar and sure enough.  I don't run this site, but they put on this AMAZING search option so you can find posts!!! Incredible technology. And it's super easy to stalk you.. you post all the time with your issues. You are quite entertaining though..

annabellelee
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:52 PM

He's gaslighting you.

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:33 PM

wow..that hurt.. that hurt deep embarrassedExcuse me while I get a hug and probably more with my hubby that WANTS to be with me and WANTS to spend the rest of his life with me and doesn't have to re-evaluate our relationship because after 6 months he knew I was the one. Twelve years later, he still never fails to make me feel special and loved. I feel bad that you may never know such bliss. Good luck; Lord knows you need it.

Quoting didyouthink76:

I'll tell you this.  YOUR words to me are nothing to me.  They are a waste and I get humored by seeing your dumb responses.  Im glad I am the center of your world because you took the time to search my profile.  What a loser.  hahaha   You are a waste of space. 

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting didyouthink76:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Yep.. and I actually had to search her screen name to find that post and AMAZINGLY, I see that every other week she is posting something about either breaking up with him, or He is awful to her for XXX reason, or What did I do wrong this week. The whole relationship needs an overhaul! If you are having that many issues, is it worth wasting your time? 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Are you the one who has the boyfriend that wants you to buy a house but he doesn't want to be on the loan?

No.. I just wanted confirmation of what I had suspected.. that I had read this before. It sounds familiar and sure enough.  I don't run this site, but they put on this AMAZING search option so you can find posts!!! Incredible technology. And it's super easy to stalk you.. you post all the time with your issues. You are quite entertaining though..

Nicole.Brown
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Lmao

Quoting Aamy:

Sorry, batteries in the crystal ball are dead. You will need to ask him why. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
didyouthink76
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM

He probably felt sorry for you knowing that you cant get anyone else. 

Quoting TommyAbby:

wow..that hurt.. that hurt deep embarrassedExcuse me while I get a hug and probably more with my hubby that WANTS to be with me and WANTS to spend the rest of his life with me and doesn't have to re-evaluate our relationship because after 6 months he knew I was the one. Twelve years later, he still never fails to make me feel special and loved. I feel bad that you may never know such bliss. Good luck; Lord knows you need it.

Quoting didyouthink76:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting didyouthink76:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

CameronsMommy23
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Let's be nice ladies. LOL :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thecoffeefairy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Stop. No one can give you the courage to do what needs to be done. And you already know what that is.take charge of your own life. Don't ask us ladies every week for a nonexistent solution.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
didyouthink76
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Just so you know.....I am entitled to ask whatever I want, so please dont tell me to stop. 

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

Stop. No one can give you the courage to do what needs to be done. And you already know what that is.take charge of your own life. Don't ask us ladies every week for a nonexistent solution.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

thecoffeefairy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:35 AM
You are missing the point of stop. Stop ignoring yourself. Stop looking for others to fix this. You know what to do. Just do it.

Quoting didyouthink76:

Just so you know.....I am entitled to ask whatever I want, so please dont tell me to stop. 

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

Quoting TommyAbby:

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN