Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New brides anyone?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:27 AM
  • 9 Replies

Just got engaged and looking to meet some new brides!!!  Would be nice to talk/vent with New brides about all the fun that comes with planning a wedding, family stuff, and where their hopping and of course share ideas!! I'm 23 mother of 2 and Happily engaged to a guy thats not their father but he is just as amazing!! 

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
runngcr8z
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:22 AM
Congratulations! We didn't do a big wedding back in April. It was a second for us and last minute like 3 wk planning but it was perfect for us. Best wishes :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Titana
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:04 AM
Congrats! I am waiting for my ring. (i know he has it lol so I want it) I am a sahm on 1 and I am 26. We plan to do a destination wedding but not sure where yet. It will be fun to plan but wow stress lol!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Congrats. I'm not a new bride but I do love weddings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Welcome to the group!  Congrats on your engagement.  :)  I'm NOT a new bride.  We'll celebrate 9 years this February.  

myboysx2
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I am a relatively new bride.  We got married in July.  My 2nd his 3rd.  Got engaged in April.  We picked a date, got a dress and got married... planned all the wedding in less than a month, after I got my dress... a Tiny wedding, BUT it was absolutely perfect!!

Congrats to you... I LOVE wedding planning!

MomToovey
by Marianne on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Congratulations! I don't think I'm considered a new bride anymore, been married for 5 years. But it's great! Welcome to the group!

MMerrill
by Melissa on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Congrats!  I got married in July, but I didn't have a wedding.  I started planning one but I was pregnant and sick as a dog and trying to plan it in 3 months so I gave up and we got married at the court house :(

He still wants to have one next year or something but I don't see the point in spending the money and planning a wedding after we are already married!  Lots of luck to you though!!  It's stressful but I'm sure it's totally worth it!

CafeMom Tickers

wedding countdown

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I"m not a new bride but congrats to all the engaged and newly married. How exciting! : )

View Full Size Image YVONNE

SouthernMama23
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Yay!! Well congrats all the ladies that are already married/planning!! This is my 3rd Marriage (I didnt do anything big for either of the last 2) Im really excited about planning and wanting to get great ideas and advice since Im not getting a wedding planner. So all wedding advice is welcomed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)