Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

help please!!!! PIOG **edit

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

so i been with DF for two years and we have a 11 month old together. ok so there is more! DF has 2 other kids from previous relationship and to this day i am unable to meet his other two kids. i swear for the longest time on the back of my mind i would assume that for some reason he had a reason to be ashamed of me and that was the reason why i haven't met his other two kids. well, come to find out after an argument came up yesterday (because baby momma texts me B.S. and he wont check her on it) so our argument was about him sticking up for me cus i never have said nor done anything disrespectful to his kids mom for her to talk to me that was she has been . well any ways come to find out this whole time he has been keeping from that he has NO CUSTODIAL rights with his kids. i feel so upset cus I've showed so much interest in meeting his kids and in 2 years i just haven't had that privilege... i feel like hes been lying to me. he said he was ashamed for losing custodial rights that it was over something so stupid. but i just don't get why he would be ok with letting me feel/think that it was because of me and just be honest with me!

i need advise. is it wrong that I'm upset over this? i feel lied to. this whole time ive made it a point to be an open book with him and he repays me with keeping things from me. i feel like no matter what there should be communication and i feel like he keeps on failing me with it when it comes down to it.

edit :

he sees his kids but to her convenience! ie picking them up from school taking them to practice etc. but only for that or when she wants to go out.... so she pretty much has him by the balls and when he tells her that he wasnts to bring the kids around me and my son so that we (my 11 mo and i) could finally meet them. the bets are off! all of a sudden she could pick them up from school and take them to practice ... its really fustrating 

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
It is not wrong to be upset. I can understand his shame but he should have told you the truth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I would be more upset for him than for myself honestly.  He needs to take her back to court.  

canog08
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

I would be more upset for him than for myself honestly.  He needs to take her back to court.  

i see what your saying but at the moment there is more to it and its not possible

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)