Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

In response to...."Show me your wedding pictures"

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

You guys look amazing!!! Theres no such thing as an ugly bride, themes were perfectly done, And most of all evryone looks HAPPY! thats what counts. 

Heres a second question how much did you pay for your dress and did you settle or or get wnat you wanted? Thanks. 

I thought I was going to get my dream dress but I might have to go for a lower price. 

Love Always,

Angel

typing

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:22 PM
i paid way too much, but it was worth every penny. it is 100% Italian silk white. it was very simple, so it wasnt as much as one would expect from the material. i paid $3K for my dress.
TS9509
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:26 PM
I paid almost $1,000 for my dress. I had been to several dress stores and tried on tons and was very unhappy until I tried on "my dress". I feel in love it and it fit me perfectly!! The lady at the shop had a tear in her eye and called several others to look at how perfect it was.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marie2409
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Less than $100, red satin-y silky. Except I wish I had lost a few pounds before the wedding, it was EXACTLY what we wanted!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amiehart62
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:41 PM
I had two dresses:) paid about $900 for both. Loved them both!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:42 PM

I loved my dress. Was it my dream dress? No. But, I was 5 months pregnant. It was on sale for $500 from $1200, they were going out of business. I paid $380 to have it altered. So, altogether it was $880. It seemed all well and good until the next day. We were packing up to leave the hotel and I was like "wtf am I going to do with this now?!" Almost $1,000 and nothing to even do with it. 

Celtic_Dragon
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I'm not really a "dress" person. I didn't get the dress I totally wanted, because I should have rented instead of purchased. I settled for something pretty cheap and simple. It worked for me. Now it sits in my closet and I have no idea what to do with the thing.

amanda81919
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't get what I wanted, I was 5 months.pregnant, but I got the man I wanted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meganisamom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
When you have kids. Use the fabric to make pillow cases for them. Or if you're Christian, a christening outfit. Or a baby blanket. Just a few ideas. :)

Quoting Celtic_Dragon:

I'm not really a "dress" person. I didn't get the dress I totally wanted, because I should have rented instead of purchased. I settled for something pretty cheap and simple. It worked for me. Now it sits in my closet and I have no idea what to do with the thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meganisamom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Lol. Didn't realize I was answering YOU. But I hope the suggestions helped.

Quoting Celtic_Dragon:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AccessoryChic
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM
I paid like 60 bucks for mine. I bought it off of ebay and it was perfect!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN