Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

In response to...."Show me your wedding pictures"

Posted by   + Show Post

You guys look amazing!!! Theres no such thing as an ugly bride, themes were perfectly done, And most of all evryone looks HAPPY! thats what counts. 

Heres a second question how much did you pay for your dress and did you settle or or get wnat you wanted? Thanks. 

I thought I was going to get my dream dress but I might have to go for a lower price. 

Love Always,

Angel

typing

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Replies (11-20):
little.worthen
by Tessie on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
$900 on sale and it was exactly what I wanted! Perfect princess dress!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preacherskid
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:03 AM
I paid about eighty for mine lol. I bought the fabric and pattern of my choosing and my fantastic seamstress grandma made it for me. My bridesmaids made their dresses as variations of the same pattern. Total, patterns and fabric and all, the dresses cost about two hundred dollars.
Ninjabubble
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:04 AM
$20 at Ross :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM
I paid 400, got what i wanted and it went for a good cause.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katamike
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I was married without a wedding dress, we had no big reception, a very simple wedding. my dad, my uncle and my grandma were there. Dh and i spent about 250 on the whole shebang. that included the clothes we bought, the church service, my ring, his ring, the hotel room and out to eat afterwards.I was 18 and he was 20. If i could do it over again i wouldn't change a thing. Who needs a big expensive elabroate wedding? does it make you any more or less married depending on what you wear, or what was on your menu, or the venue you chose? i say no. but i guess everyone thinks differently. :)

Opie99
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

400$ I got it from Brides against Breast cancer. Great deal great cause 

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I got my dream dress as a sample gown from a small, local boutique for a steal.

My dress, new, could have cost nearly 2,000.

I got it, and the veil, and alterations for under $400!

And it was honestly my dream dress, I loved it as soon as I found it on line. I had to try it on, even though I knew I couldnt afford it. when the store owner zipped it up and it felt like a second skin, I knew it was MY dress.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanya_marieh
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:37 AM

We got married by the JP so no wedding dress.  :)  I don't even have pictures of that day.

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:16 AM
My dress was $20 & I definitely settled. :( I love my husband though & only regret that I didn't look better for him.
MissElissa21
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:19 AM

Mine was about $200. It's what I wanted, I still have it, and I might put it on for hubby one night this week ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)