Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you get along with everyone in your husband's family?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM
  • 141 Replies

If not, how do you deal with your differences?

juggling

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
macbudsmom
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I am an odd ball... I get along quite well with my ex dh's family, just not him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:08 PM

HELL NO!!! I cant stand his brother and I just don'tgo around if I know he is going to be around. My dh sister don't like that I don't like him but they don't know everything he has done to my dh and are household to make me feel that way.

MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:09 PM
I can't stand them but we get along very well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess0915
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM
3 moms liked this

No. And I dealt with it by moving 10 hours away. :D

Seriously though, I thought they were so great when we first got engaged, but then their true colors came out. Slowly but surely people will ALWAYS show you who they really are.

Lorena
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:11 PM
I love my dh's family. They will call my phone and talk to me. Sometimes he gets jealous and says they never want to talk to him anymore. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:12 PM

You are very lucky to have that

Quoting Lorena:

I love my dh's family. They will call my phone and talj to me. Sometimes he gets jealous and says they never want to talk to him anymore. Lol

juggling

SareyF
by Sarah on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM
We get along. I wouldn't say they all love me or I don't have some complicated feelings about some of them, but we are decent to each other. I love my sil. She has accepted me probably more than anyone else in his family. I think they all know I'm not likely going anywhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
Monday!
Yesterday at 12:50 PM
by Trica on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Yes I do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AccessoryChic
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM
I get along with them great!! BUT I'm glad we live 4hrs away from them :) My Dh's mom can be too much at times.
DonnaNo3
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM
I love my dh side and they love me. 4 years ago my car was totaled my fil bought me a suburban would not let us pay him for it. My hubby tells me all the time that I am alot like his mom was. She passed a coulpe years before we got together. I like his side more than I like mine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)