Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you get along with everyone in your husband's family?

Posted by   + Show Post

If not, how do you deal with your differences?

juggling

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Replies (41-50):
Tisiphone122810
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Well my daought's father's youngest brother and his family are very sweet people and are good to my daughter and my self. Ive only met his other brother once since he lives in alaska... He seems okay but has issues his my daughter's father does. and OMG i cant NOT stand his MOTHER. She could drop off the face of the earth for all i care.
Hectictracy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Nope! Can't stand his brother in law, we just stay away from him. I thought his sisters liked me, but recently I found out one of them doesn't. So, I plan on staying away from her, she said some pretty crappy stuff about me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:18 AM
I don't have a problem with his family that comes around. And the only one who does is his dad. :-P His mom isn't around bc she is not my biggest fan. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Mostly.  The only person I really don't get along with is my SIL.  We don't deal with our differences.  We just keep it civil and keep it moving.

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I've only met 2 so far, but I get along with them ok

chazmom01
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM

My brother inlaw and his wife use my mother and father inlaw .They have bought the 2 of them 3 different places to live and they have lost them all. They lose a place move back in with mother and father inlaw .Then get into fights with them and move out .But then are back in there home with in 6 months.This last time which was just last week my mother inlaw asked there 12 year old her granddaughter to pick up her stuff out of the living room. She did not pick the stuff up grandma yelled at her to pick it up she then yelled back at grandma to which grandpa told her do not bitch at grandma .Well the next day they moved out to a homeless shelter instead of making there kids pick there shit up( they have had child protective service come to the houses they have lived in before and told them to clean it up or they would lose the kids.They use his parents and have for years and years I could write a book on all the stuff they have done to them.But his parents keep taking them back into there house.I have stood up to them many of times but it does not help:( mother inlaw and father inlaw are in there mid 70s and  are in poor health. Brother in law in his 40s he does not work most of the time ether so we tax payers pay for him and his family .There rest of family I get alone with .

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM

No and I could care less

mommyto3bees
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Yea
Dontchawishuknu
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Nope...I don't.  But the only time I really have to be around the ones that I don't like is during family functions at the in-laws' house....I just stay away from them.

Fordprefect
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM

I get along with them, but that doesn't mean I like them. There are members who have done things that I will never forgive, but I still have to seem cordial to keep drama at a minimum. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)