Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you get along with everyone in your husband's family?

Posted by   + Show Post

If not, how do you deal with your differences?

juggling

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Replies (81-90):
jdy9440
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM
We were close, they have past on now though.
JKronrod
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Yes!  My MIL is wonderful; my husband's aunt, sister and uncle are wonderful, too.  I think they like me too (they better after more than 25 years), but even if they didn't they are far too polite to say so! 

BekkieBoodle
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Yupp, everyone.... Except for his brothers bitch-a-full girlfriend :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proudmama2912
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:03 PM
I tolerate them. They all don't have their shit together so we really don't bother with them. See them once a month not even. Just don't want to be involved with people who don't do anything to better themselves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nunyabusiness
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:34 PM

For the most part

artistmom889
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:56 PM

mostly. My SIL annoys the snot out of  me, but we live a state apart, so I  ignore her and play nice when we're near eachother

anon1986East
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Yes. I'm good friends with his siblings, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and was close to his grandparents before they passed. Even in the past during a time that we had split up I still remained close to his family. I am probably closest to his brother, Ryan, though that's probably because he was the first one in the family I met (I met him about 4 months before being introduced to my husband) and he's also married to my sister.

beachbeauty
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I get along with most of them, we just aren't really close.  I'm not sure why, they don't say anything outright, but there's an undercurrent there.  Except with DH's brother and his wife, I love them to death and we always make plans to get together when they're in town.

findingserenity
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM
no.were not close but ok..however his adopted daughter i cant stand her...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitybird
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Nope, so it is a good thing we live in Idaho and they live in AZ, MO and other places!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)