Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Good morning ladies.

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM
  • 12 Replies

How is everyone today? Any plans? 

S/O and I are both off today. His classes ended for the term Friday and his new classes start tomorrow so we are enjoying today at home with our youngest two daughters. We plan on working on the truck. We bought it a few months ago and haven't had the time to get our hands on it yet. We cleaned the house last night before bed so we wouldn't have to worry about housework today. It is suppose to be in the mid 70s here today. Perfect weather to be in the yard.

Have a beautiful day.

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CameronsMommy23
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great that you get to spend time together! Have a good day! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I actually have to run out to the doctor shortly and get DS a new doctors not for the 8 days he missed while having pneumonia because the worthless school lost his excuses... THen I have to run it by the school.. Since they lost the last ones, I am personally hand delivering them.. Then I may run to the store.. DH & my new iphones are coming today.. Well, they are Iphone 4's and I'm hyped.. I have never had an iphone before.. 

I'm so sleepy and could use a nap but I know better.. If I nap now, I will never sleep tonight..

LOVES67
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

No, no plans today staying home finish my chores and get ready to go to work..

beeky
by Alexandra on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I'm recovering from Thanksgiving yesterday and a root canal this morning. 

timswife_momof2
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

i paid my phone bill, finished my book while my children were still asleep, got them dressed, and now going to a friends house in a little bit.

coffeelover66
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

thx and you too!!  Its going to be a great day as well :)

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Yikes! It sucks when your child is sick. My son has had an ear infection for a few months now. The dr has tried different antibiotics, done blood work and culture tests. If this last round of meds doesn't knock it out, she is thinking surgury. There has been an excess of mold in the air, apparently alot of children are getting bad infections.  I have an HTC HD2 phone from Tmobile. I love it. I wasn't keen on the touch screen technology though. 

Quoting steffielou_who:

I actually have to run out to the doctor shortly and get DS a new doctors not for the 8 days he missed while having pneumonia because the worthless school lost his excuses... THen I have to run it by the school.. Since they lost the last ones, I am personally hand delivering them.. Then I may run to the store.. DH & my new iphones are coming today.. Well, they are Iphone 4's and I'm hyped.. I have never had an iphone before.. 

I'm so sleepy and could use a nap but I know better.. If I nap now, I will never sleep tonight..

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Are you in Canada? I am sorry about the root canal. I hope it isn't too painful for you.

Quoting beeky:

I'm recovering from Thanksgiving yesterday and a root canal this morning. 

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM

What book did you read? Have fun at your friends!

Quoting timswife_momof2:

i paid my phone bill, finished my book while my children were still asleep, got them dressed, and now going to a friends house in a little bit.

ashmac03
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Today is my catch up day with laundry.  I totally slacked off over the 3 day weekend while hubby and the girls were home and now I am paying for it, lol.  Other than that I have to run to Trader Joe's to grab a few things I need to make french onion soup for dinner.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)