Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey ladies,
So please tell me if I'm wrong, or what your advice is. My boyfriend and I live together with our 2 kids. He's an okay dad, and an okay boyfriend most of the time, not as great as I wish. We had gotten into an argument last night because he likes to call me a b!t(h and I confronted him about that. I also confronted him about how he waste so much gas, and how we only use my money for bills and everything, and how he only uses his for his stuff and doesn't help out financially. Also he is a temp jumping from job to job, but he LOVES to take long breaks after an assignment ends. Even though he knows we can't afford that. He starts yelling and calls me an even bigger b!t(h and tells me I talk too much $h!t, and that we waste money so much because I'm a fat @$$ and we spend it on my food. He likes to go out to eat as much as I do or more. He talks about how horrible I am, and how he'd be okay without me. I'm getting really tired of being hurt all the time. Have I dealt with enough? Is it time to say goodbye and not look back, or keep trying? Advice please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
newstepmom61811
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Really, reread your own words and how he is speaking to you and you even have to ask if you should stay?

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:44 PM
This!

Quoting mommaslilmen:

If you have to ask, the answer is not the one that's the easiest
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I wouldn't put up with that.  I'd leave and get a custody order in place as well as child support.

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:46 PM

See ya! (JMO)

PISCIS29
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Send his moochng ass to the curb Hun you deserve much much better. Sometimes an okay dad just doesn't cut it. Good luck mch hugs.

CafeMom TickersPISCIS29

Bradya
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:20 PM
I would of left when i relized im paying most of the bills
givenshl
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I know when you look at your Birth Certificate it does not say First Name B!t(h Last Name Fat @$$. You are a woman and mother of his children and deserve respect for that if nothing else. No one can tell you what to do, you have to make that decision for yourself but I will tell you this, CONTROL is what you need. You need to take Control of your life, once you do that than you will figure out your answer. Right now he has control over you because if he didn't he wouldn't you wouldn't question should you stay and keep taking this crap from him. Good Luck.

beeky
by Alexandra on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Only you can make that decision.  Personally, I couldn't live with someone who disrespected me that much.

Deannie1258
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:46 PM
If my hubby said that to me id be gone in a heartbeat..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soda91
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM
I'M MOVING ON, grabbing my clothes and kids clothes as I text
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)