Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
hey ladies,
So please tell me if I'm wrong, or what your advice is. My boyfriend and I live together with our 2 kids. He's an okay dad, and an okay boyfriend most of the time, not as great as I wish. We had gotten into an argument last night because he likes to call me a b!t(h and I confronted him about that. I also confronted him about how he waste so much gas, and how we only use my money for bills and everything, and how he only uses his for his stuff and doesn't help out financially. Also he is a temp jumping from job to job, but he LOVES to take long breaks after an assignment ends. Even though he knows we can't afford that. He starts yelling and calls me an even bigger b!t(h and tells me I talk too much $h!t, and that we waste money so much because I'm a fat @$$ and we spend it on my food. He likes to go out to eat as much as I do or more. He talks about how horrible I am, and how he'd be okay without me. I'm getting really tired of being hurt all the time. Have I dealt with enough? Is it time to say goodbye and not look back, or keep trying? Advice please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
momofsunshine77
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:56 PM

get rid of him. I don't know if the kids are around, but Not good for the kids to see that either.  You deserve much better than that. 

GlockMom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Quoting soda91:

I'M MOVING ON, grabbing my clothes and kids clothes as I text

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?  Pack his clothes and set him out on the curb. 

Sunshine2plus2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Get rid of him! He is threatening to leave you be the first one to leave and shock the shit out of him!! I would never ever put up with 1. Being treated like that and 2. Him not holding a steady job! Good luck to you!

busy_mama27
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I think you need to think about 2 things, what you feel your future life should look like and what future your kids deserve.  

You need to set a better precedent in future relationships.  Name calling and not being financially responsable should be deal breakers for anyone with kids (and probably anyone without them).

Your children watch and hear everything.  I have no idea if you have boys or girls but they are learning life lessons at home.  The boys are learning what it means to be the man and how to treat women, and the girls are learning how to expect being treated by their partner. Is this how you want your and their lives to go?  Do better.  Be better.  In the future.... respect yourself more than to accept this.  You deserve better.

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Quoting soda91:

Glad to hear it!!!! 

SareyF
by Sarah on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Only you know when you've had enough, but I'd say walk, or send him walking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holmes212
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM
I dont even think the sex life would be enough to stay everyman has a dick so its not like your never going to get it again. And even if hes not as good at least hes not calling you a fat ass and a bitch. I would leave him. Go find yourself a man that not only you have to support him but he has to support you help support eachother give yourself what youve been deserving all along! And them babies are learning from him whats acceptable treatment.

Quoting catchup29:

Unless you have an amazing sex life, I'd say you have nothing to stay for. He sounds like he is not ready for a relationship and children.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Hun I don't think you should be the one leaving. I would run to the hardware store get a new set of locks and change them. Then put his crap out by the curb. I'm happy to hear that you know that you deserve better then him.

Quoting soda91:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacqalyn
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Kick his butt to the curve and tell him good luck

mommymegan06
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:35 PM

if my husband talked to me like that i wud punch him in the mouth. its calledrespect and if he cant give it then i say hers my left hook and the door.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN