Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What halloween costume do you remember wearing as a child?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM
  • 32 Replies
What costume do you remember wearing as a child?
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I rember on yr I was daffy duck another yr I was princess Jasmen another yr I was the ghost from scream.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I was a green light up thing lol. I have NO idea what I was.....It had a green shimmery vest, crown, and want and was lit up like a multi-colored gaudy tree. Mind you, this was only 1986 so lord only knows...

CameronsMommy23
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I was Snow White one yr & a clown once. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncohetero
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Pink power ranger and Minnie mouse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:41 PM

LOL I remember being wonder woman..

IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I was Tinkerbell when I was four, my older brother was Peter Pan.  I also remember being a bride and a baby clown.  For some reason I can't recall any others, but my mother hand made all of our costumes, I do remember that.

Kageegirl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:50 PM
I was a pumpkin, a rock star, a clown, a witch, a gumball machine, I know there is more but can't remember
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RigPrincess85
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I was pippi longstocking for a few years... a wire coat hanger in  the hair to help it stick out, stockings, oversized tshirt, shorts, and a tshirt underneath and the freckles lol.

christel22406
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM
I may have to ask my mother. It's sad I know at almost 30 that it's never come up but we stopped celebrating halloween when I was 4. My kids wont have to deal with that though. I love fall and halloween!!!!! I see nothing wring with it like my parents did as long as it stays fun and innocent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Many..the one that sticks out was a bumble bee..It was my favorite..completely home made..My mom made everything...we used yellow tape to make the yellow stripes and then she had a black tarp she used for everything else. I had a huge stinger and wings and antennas lol. Oh I was 17 haha. But when I was little, I was a southern bell..I was so mad at my Mom because she stuffed my butt with a pillow haha. I love halloween.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN