Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What halloween costume do you remember wearing as a child?

Posted by   + Show Post
What costume do you remember wearing as a child?
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Replies (11-20):
Reese2010727
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I know I dressedn up every year until I was 11 but I only remember 2 costumes & that was Cleopatra and a witch...not sure of the other years..

aimesnyc
by Amy on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

One year I was a princess and another year my mom put a black trash bag over my clothes and sunglasses on - I was a California Raisin... ;)

Metteba
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:16 PM
None, my parents never gave us Halloween, Xmas, Turkey, B-Days...NADA!!! But I love to give my lil guy every holiday, even Columbus day!! lol.
JennPearce
by Jenn! on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:56 PM
I remember them all! I was a little Indian chief in kindergarten, a fairy in 1st grade, jasmine (my favorite costume) in 2nd, then I flip flopped between a grim reaper & vampire for a few years lol
Dayna29
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

A bridal barbie. The old plastic face masks back when we could never see anything. lol

alsmullins7
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I was rapunzel when I was about 2-3. My mom made my costume and I had a wig made of yellow yarn. I am pretty sure the dress was a pillow case. We were very poor when I was real little.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2lilmamas
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Quoting Dayna29:

A bridal barbie. The old plastic face masks back when we could never see anything. lol

Omg.. Yes I wore that too..

chaslee
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:58 PM

My mom made a pumpkin costume and I had to wear that thing for like three years, until it was passed down to my sister... uggg.  It was stuffed with pillows and very uncomfortable.  In the fourth grade I was a nurse.  I remember that one because one of the boys said he wanted to play dr. with me and I asked my mom what he meant... yeah, I was pretty dense about things like that.

baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:00 PM
I remember being Rainbow Bright, a clown, a 50's girl, a witch, and Betty Boop. There are others, but I don't remember them.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
LoriDeen
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I was an ear of corn one year, then we recycled the frame and I was a pencil the next year. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)