Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What's the last thing your ordered online?

Posted by   + Show Post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Replies (131-140):
skylersmom44
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I just ordered 2 new sweatshirts online yesterday:)

liquidvelvet
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM

coffee

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:50 PM

A new gps with lifetime maps and lifetime traffic updates for my husband's upcoming birthday gift

It was supposed to arrive yesterday and the tracking isnt being updated on amazon so I am getting worried It was expensive. : (

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Sue1605
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Amazon ships really slow. I think they want to push everyone to sign up for Amazon Prime.

Quoting earthangel1967:

A new gps with lifetime maps and lifetime traffic updates for my husband's upcoming birthday gift

It was supposed to arrive yesterday and the tracking isnt being updated on amazon so I am getting worried It was expensive. : (

theresaphilly
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:33 AM

Yesterday, I ordered a butt load of stuff from OLD NAVY! great sale.

mommaofemma
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:38 AM
Enfamil nipples lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robertzica
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:40 AM
Books
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Quoting Sue1605:

Amazon ships really slow. I think they want to push everyone to sign up for Amazon Prime.

Quoting earthangel1967:

I have shopped amazon a lot in the past and my stuff always arrived quickly

but they made a recent change and instead of always using ups and fedex they are now using some small regional shippers which was a HUGE ISSUE as it turns out

The expensive gps I ordered for my husband for his birthday from amazon that was 2 days late, arrived today, but its a good thing I was tracking it constantly online thru the day (it was sent thru some stupid carrier prestige i never heard of I'm mad they didnt use ups or fed ex bc they ring my apt doorbell at our locked apt building and I buzz them in and they bring the pkg to my apt door ) but stupid prestige did NOT ring the doorbell or let me know my pkg arrived in anyway and left it outside of the entire APT BUILDING on the outside steps so I didnt even know it was there and it's over $100 and could have easily been stolen. The only reason I checked there is bc online it said it was delivered and I didnt have it and it wasnt outside my apt door in the hall so on a fluke I checked there. IDIOTS!!! I complained to amazon but at least I have it safe and sound now no thanks to them

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Sue1605
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I have shopped amazon a lot in the past and my stuff always arrived quickly

but they made a recent change and instead of always using ups and fedex they are now using some small regional shippers which was a HUGE ISSUE as it turns out

The expensive gps I ordered for my husband for his birthday from amazon that was 2 days late, arrived today, but its a good thing I was tracking it constantly online thru the day (it was sent thru some stupid carrier prestige i never heard of I'm mad they didnt use ups or fed ex bc they ring my apt doorbell at our locked apt building and I buzz them in and they bring the pkg to my apt door ) but stupid prestige did NOT ring the doorbell or let me know my pkg arrived in anyway and left it outside of the entire APT BUILDING on the outside steps so I didnt even know it was there and it's over $100 and could have easily been stolen. The only reason I checked there is bc online it said it was delivered and I didnt have it and it wasnt outside my apt door in the hall so on a fluke I checked there. IDIOTS!!! I complained to amazon but at least I have it safe and sound now no thanks to them

I am glad that you kept on top of it all and got it. You are right, it could so easily have been taken by someone.

Would you believe it though - I've ALWAYS had better service with plain old USPS than UPS or Fedex. I have had UPS mis-route my passports -for a delivery from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, they sent it to someplace in Nebraska!! causing me a LOT of monetary damage. (they reimbursed $1000.00 after 1 year of follow ups). Fedex had "Delivery Exception", extra charges for Sat delivery etc etc. I'm happiest with our Postal Services, one doesn't pay a lot and has lower expectations too. They deliver.

MamaJ8329
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Halloween costumes for the kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)