Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

longer days :(

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:10 PM
  • 5 Replies

df got a new job that he already loves and it pays far much more. he's still in the first few weeks of work and has been coming home late most nights. i understand the whole training and meetings to talk about whats expected. before he started he said he would be home by 2 or 3pm which sounded great. i hate being at home all day long without him, im not motivated to get up and clean at all, or even cook.

doesnt help that i know some cramping in pregnancy is normal, but geeze my last two i never had any cramps. so yea im a little freaked out. last night he basically just told me dont tell me anymore. go vent on cafemom or to a friend about that.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I am sorry hun. I tend to get up and get moving first thing in the morning. I take a break around midday then finish up cleaning. He just switched jobs so I am in the same boat as far as him getting in late. Maybe he is stressed right now and that is why is snapped? It doesn't make it right though. I didn't cramp with some of my pregnancies, others it seemed like I cramped most of the time.

mommaslilmen
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:25 PM

see when he worked at his old job thats what i did too, got up in the mornings, got kids on the bus and did some cleaning. when my youngest got home we ate lunch and took a nap. then he was home. he just thought knowing i was having some cramps stressed him more, and there was nothing the hospital could do for me if we wasted our time to go in.

im only 14 weeks along

Quoting MagicTemptation:

I am sorry hun. I tend to get up and get moving first thing in the morning. I take a break around midday then finish up cleaning. He just switched jobs so I am in the same boat as far as him getting in late. Maybe he is stressed right now and that is why is snapped? It doesn't make it right though. I didn't cramp with some of my pregnancies, others it seemed like I cramped most of the time.

BOOGIETHEBOOG
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM

It will get better. You are just getting use to the new normal. You will find a new rutine. Just take it easy and things will fall into place. He is probly stress about starting a new job.

Bradya
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:21 PM
wow
mommaslilmen
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM

umm ok...that was helpful

Quoting Bradya:

wow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)