Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

romantic date ideas??

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
My husband and I don't get to go out on dates much. We haven't been on a date in three months. I want to go out on a date soon but I can't think of any good ideas. I am tired of going to dinner when we can eat at home. Movies are overrated and I want to talk not watch tv when we have one at home. We live in a town, not a big city so there isn't a ton of options. I keep trying to come up with some creative, wallet friendly ideas but can't think of any. Do you ladies have any ideas? And I definately want to get out of the house. I am cooped up most of the time.
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
livelaughlov26
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Bump.
CameronsMommy23
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe a early evening picnic/stroll cuddled up under a blanket with hot cocoa? Or maybe eat dinner at home then have drinks and dessert out once the kids are in bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livelaughlov26
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Quoting CameronsMommy23:

Maybe a early evening picnic/stroll cuddled up under a blanket with hot cocoa? Or maybe eat dinner at home then have drinks and dessert out once the kids are in bed.

A picnic could be fun :)
MomToovey
by Marianne on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

EEEEEEEEE!! Try a progressive date! They're my absolute most favorite things ever! If you live close to a bigger town, head out there for the night - otherwise, improvise with what you have nearby. But here's a budget friendly progressive date:

Start out at a bar during happy hour and have some drinks, possibly share an appetizer.
Then, head out to a different location to share an entree.
Follow that with something fun. Maybe it's mini golf, maybe it's bowling. Perhaps an outdoor concert in the park (if you live somewhere where it's still warm enough for that). Anything!
And then finish off your night by enjoying desserts off the value menu at Dairy Queen!

Have fun!

henzel3
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe a picnic with or without some wine in a park with a piece of cake you can share and then long nightly walk under the stars at night.
My hubby and I have been known to do this when he comes off the road.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sonnyswoman75
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM
How about a movie night at home just cuddling
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband and I are going bowling and out to eat. Tomorrow will be the first time we have been on a date for almost a year and a half.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN