Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
On a scale from 1-10, 10 being perfect, how would you rate your marriage?

What is one thing you love about your marriage?

What is one thing that could use work?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Replies (31-40):
Gmgej
by Michele on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I love the security, I love knowing he and i are forever connected

Our communiation could use work.

edelweiss23
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Average. 8.
We are a good match. We communicate well, have fun together and live for our little family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybunches26
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM
I've been reading a lot of the post in this group lately and have noticed that also.. but no we are going on two years of marriage so we aren't an older couple we have a very differnt Outlook on love than most ppl... Everyone I know says they love their partner because even when they can't stand them they still want to be with them and can't do without them... For us we never can't stand one another my husband is an extension of myself I love him like I love myself when I'm upset I lean on him when I'm sick I lean on him.. and the rare times we have upset or hurt eachother we both are mature and know eachother... I think that's why we don't have typical issues if he says something I find to be hurtful because I know him and I know how he is and what kind of person he is I know he didn't even consider that to be hurtful so I tell him that hurts me and anytime something like this has happened on both ends we stop whatever were doing sit down and communicate and apologize because it wasn't intentional if he intentionally hurt me because he was upset we would be typical I guess... But we don't do that to eachother ... We havee a motto we made together... We only have aprox 50 years together how much time do we have to waste on bullshit from others or ourselves... We both agree none..

Quoting mrsparker0:

Have you been married a long time? Just curious :)

Seems like most young couples go through a tough phase in the beginning of their marriage.

Quoting Honeybunches26:

10 nothing we communicate we listen we love we adore we just treat eachother as extensions of ourselves I wouldn't hurt myself and I wouldn't hurt him our love is amazing and so uncomplicated

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM

8, only thing with us getting financially stable(being where we want to be).  I have a yr left in school and dh is climbing the ladder at work, while finishing school. :).  I love that we stick together

BrennaLyons
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:23 PM

8. We work really well together and are so comfortable with each other...just laying together or holding hands and kissing. We're already working on the one thing that needs work...communication skills.

-mrs.mamma-
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM

about a 7.8

I love that we are always willing to work on things; always willing to make things better.

our communication needs a lot of work.

Matriarch87
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Taking into consideration a 5 is average, im not delusional, we dont have a perfect marriage-what a rediculous concept.  We definitly are not below average, so I say 5 or above.

Our biggest pros are how laid back and hilarious we both are, we just mesh so well...our sex life is most definitly above average.

Cons?  Idk...Sometimes I do not feel very fulfilled or particularly in love.  Like he is jperfectly happy and im always wanting more...  Money causes some fighting too.  Our communication is pretty solid though, atleast on my end.  lol.

Matriarch87
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. 

Quoting Honeybunches26:

I've been reading a lot of the post in this group lately and have noticed that also.. but no we are going on two years of marriage so we aren't an older couple we have a very differnt Outlook on love than most ppl... Everyone I know says they love their partner because even when they can't stand them they still want to be with them and can't do without them... For us we never can't stand one another my husband is an extension of myself I love him like I love myself when I'm upset I lean on him when I'm sick I lean on him.. and the rare times we have upset or hurt eachother we both are mature and know eachother... I think that's why we don't have typical issues if he says something I find to be hurtful because I know him and I know how he is and what kind of person he is I know he didn't even consider that to be hurtful so I tell him that hurts me and anytime something like this has happened on both ends we stop whatever were doing sit down and communicate and apologize because it wasn't intentional if he intentionally hurt me because he was upset we would be typical I guess... But we don't do that to eachother ... We havee a motto we made together... We only have aprox 50 years together how much time do we have to waste on bullshit from others or ourselves... We both agree none..

Quoting mrsparker0:

Have you been married a long time? Just curious :)

Seems like most young couples go through a tough phase in the beginning of their marriage.

Quoting Honeybunches26:

10 nothing we communicate we listen we love we adore we just treat eachother as extensions of ourselves I wouldn't hurt myself and I wouldn't hurt him our love is amazing and so uncomplicated

Mrs.Miller11
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:48 PM
9. We have an awesome marriage and we are very happy. The only problem is his work schedule. He works so much.
DiANAiVELiSSE
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:49 PM

4 - we are not doing well right now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN