Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
On a scale from 1-10, 10 being perfect, how would you rate your marriage?

What is one thing you love about your marriage?

What is one thing that could use work?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Replies (41-50):
OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:50 PM

9... we work well together and play well together :)

The one thing we can work on is communication when something is bothering one of us.

Honeybunches26
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:57 PM
That's cool keep throwing up in your mouth and seeing others relationships as stupid or annoying and have a great day ill be cuddlying with my amazing hubby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:59 PM

He is great. Wonderful with his job, school and helping with the kids. Shows affection....

We do need to work on communication. He is bad about jumping the gun on things. Doing things without talking to me first. And alot of times I have to repeat myself a few times before he listens to what I say.

Apple1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Quote:

Prayers it comes together for yall :)

Thank you :)

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:27 PM

10 honestly

I love that besides being in love we really really like eachother and are bffs. We enjoy being together no matter where we go or what we do and even when we're doing nothing at all.

The "off" things aren't real issues and don't need work  they are just minor differences we have like he has a sarcastic sense of humor and I dont think sarcasm is funny, he loves horror movies and I beyond hate them. lol just little stuff.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Hell that changes based on the day. We are usually pretty darn good though. Any complaints are handled well and marriage counseling keeps us from every getting too annoying. So, if I had to base it on the stability of my marriage, the committment we both have, the trust, level of communication, love and sex. I'd say 10.

Of course, at one point in time I was living with an unmedicated PTSD, bipolar, crazy man. That wasn't so awesome. :P Compared to that we're like a 100.

Mommy980106
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:29 PM
We love each other and support each other. I just wish he worked 1st shift instead of 2nd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiah37
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:32 PM

looking to be married to the right person for me

DakotaHaley
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM

One thing I love about our marriage is how much we work as a team together. Like we each help with the kids and house cleaning. There is no that's your job or anything. It's just nice....

One thing that I feel could use some work is well one he isn't very affectionate towards me, but that has always been an issue and it is something he is working on. 

But something we could work on as far as both of us is concerned is I guess I would say money issues. Learning to talk about it and not fight or get mad at each other. Okay maybe that's me that needs to work on that..... 

I don't know we each have our own issues I guess....

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:39 AM

10 even though I don't believe in perfection, we are at the best place we have ever been.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)