Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage
On a scale from 1-10, 10 being perfect, how would you rate your marriage?

What is one thing you love about your marriage?

What is one thing that could use work?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Replies (61-70):
Dontchawishuknu
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM

We are very similar when it comes to what we find funny. Most days, he can wiggle his eyebrows at me and I am literally in tears. So when we laugh, we REALLY laugh.

Want to see marked improvement in communication and sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:11 PM

This exactly!

Quoting Aamy:

8 the thing that needs to be worked on is all me.

AlannaMaria
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:34 PM
I would say a 9.5

I think the only thing we need to work on is me initiating sex more. I rarely ever come on to him and make the first moves. The only other thing is he's not much of a discipliner when it comes to the kids. I feel like I'm the bad guy most of the time =\

I love that we communicate about every thing and we have so much fun doing nothing with each other. We trust each other and we are a very happy family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Honestly, 10.

No, our marriage isn't perfect. We have our ups and downs just like everyone else. But over the years, we've really excelled at learning how to work through the downs and not let them get to us. So while it may not be perfect, it's perfect for us.

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:07 PM
I'm engaged & I would say a 9

one thing I love about our life is us being together.

One thing that could use work is DF communication skills. He's more quite when it's time to solve our differences :-/ maybe we both need to change that bc I may play a big role in that as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kellileanne
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:07 PM

tinysmom160
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM

7 I love what a great husband I have work on getting me pleased in the bedroom.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM
10 we are always on the same page! We communicate&love each other! No arguments! We always works on ways to spend time together thats my fav part&sex! LOL j/k! I love that we're friends too as well as husband&wife/lovers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
savyjoel
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:18 AM

wow--so jealous of all these great marriages.  I'd say about a 3 for me.  We don't fight and he's a good man as far as that goes but I just don't have that love and attraction for him that a wife should have for her husband.  It's been that way since we married--I should not have married him but I did.  21yrs now.

KyrinM
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:25 AM
I'd say 9, I love the affection & caring between us & the open communication we have. One thing that could use work is fine tuning our parenting styles to match better, we're very different.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN