Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what has ur dh done....

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM
  • 55 Replies
to show you that ur special or loved. just wondering what some men do for there so
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveMyLos
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Nothing. Hense packed bags
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CocolateLady
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Always, always makes sure that I am okay and set :-)
Honeybunches26
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Everything I'm pregnant and having a hard time so he's been cooking cleaning shopping working full time and I've been sick... And even though I'm sick and he's doing everything he tells me I'm beautiful and wonderful and that making a healthy baby is amazing and he appreciates me and all I'm doing and he knows this will pass... He's my strength... We had a stillbirth and he has been so supportive and he really understands how hard pregnancy is on me with the complications I've had he is so understanding and never pushes me hes just taking babysteps with me to get through this tough time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM

He brings me ice cold water every night after I brush my teeth. He wakes me up with a hug, a kiss and a smile every morning. He calls me for every break he has and when he gets to work and before he leaves. When my back hurts he has be lay on the bed and he digs his elbow into my muscles when they tighten. Might not sound like a lot but when my back spasms and I can't walk it's something...lol!

by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM

The other night I was tired and cranky and the kids were on my nerves. As soon as he walked in the door I said, "I'm going to take a bath. Inform me when they are in bed." He said "OK". And I stayed in there an hour. :) 

SuperMom2433
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Lately, nothing but complain about me.

:'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
canog08
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:20 PM

he is very attentive with me and my needs. hes always making sure im "set"

jenesis915
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM
We are recently married so right now what he did was suprise me by getting my dad to my wedding to walk me :) he paid for my dads trip and everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM

He takes care of me. When I need to talk he always listen to me. There are just so many things my husband does to show me he loves me

olliesmommy2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Nothing in the last couple years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)