Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you think my marriage is beginning to end?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM
  • 8 Replies
For those of you who have read my posts, do you think this is the beginning of the end for us? He says we dont need counseling. I know we do. We need help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
catrig
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I think at the least it's going to get worse before it gets better.

edelweiss23
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Go yourself.
I learned so much about myself while I was struggling to hold my first marriage together.
The counselor helped me see what was going wrong and that for the benefit of my children. I neede to leave b
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Also, my husband and I who both have dark eyes, produced a blue eyed child.

Fairywings1223
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:56 PM
I don't know. I hope it gets better for you. I'm in the same boat as you. I think my marriage is about over too. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM
I think you should go to Counceling for yourself. You wil feel so much better having someone to talk/ vent to. I hope it's not the end and I hope you both can sort out your issues. It is going to take the both of you to move forward and get your marriage in a good place. I hope in time he's willing to work with you and resolve your issues. Hang in there hun. * hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:59 PM

The only thing you can do is go on your own and get tools to help you deal with your relationship. I wish it was as easy as any of us telling you one way  or the other, but it's not. 

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I think that only you two can decide that.  I think he has a lot of growing up to do (this based on your posts for the last several months).  I think counseling might benefit you guys if you could get him to go.  If he REFUSES to change, get help..  whatever..  then that is on HIM, not you.

Apple1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:39 AM

I agree that counseling could help you both a lot, if he won't go, maybe you could go alone...perhaps sharing with him what you have learned can help you both grow more together and find ways to work closer as a team!  ((HUGS))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)