Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Today Oct 12th is World Egg Day.... sooo

What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
What is your s/o's favorite way to eat eggs?

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
schatzi869
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM
I love eggs over easy with an uncooked yoke or hard boiled. My son likes them scrambled or "special"...his dad uses a cookie cutter on the middle of a fresh-made tortilla (dh and ds are Mexican and we make our own tortillas) and cooks a scrambled egg in the middle. My dh likes hard boiled or scrambled eggs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannonRoe
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:50 PM

i love eggs  Scrambled for me, fried for him

Bradya
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Scrambled lots of cheese
Momma3830
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Mine: over easy cooked in butter, or scrambled & fluffy cooked in butter. Both w/ salt, pepper

His: over hard. Or scrambled in pan w/ something... Like sausage or bacon or chorizo in a taco.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Fried with a runny yolk. DH likes his scrambled, cooked into a square, and put on a sandwich with cheese, mayo and some kind of meat.

AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Boiled, over easy, egg sald, deviled eggs, omlets, egg sandwich! I LoVE EGGS lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting schatzi869:

I love eggs over easy with an uncooked yoke or hard boiled. My son likes them scrambled or "special"...his dad uses a cookie cutter on the middle of a fresh-made tortilla (dh and ds are Mexican and we make our own tortillas) and cooks a scrambled egg in the middle. My dh likes hard boiled or scrambled eggs.

awwww how cute. I always loved doing creative fun cute things to our 5 kids' foods when they were growing up. Dont play with your food was never a rule at our house, we encouraged it!

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I  eat eggs every morning.

I don't eat them my favorite way ( whole scrambled eggs w/ xtra xtra sharp cheddar in them bc too much cholesterol and too fattening for everyday even though yummy)

What I do eat every morning is

3 egg whites

with a litte bit of cut up fresh spinach, 6 cut up grapevine tomatoes, 1/2 tsp minced garlic, onion powder and 2 tsp grated parmesan

healthy and yummy!

schatzi869
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:32 PM

His "special eggs" are kind of like a thing between him and his daddy, but he and I do things too. Sometimes we'll use cookie-cutters with sandwiches, bake cookies, etc.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting schatzi869:

awwww how cute. I always loved doing creative fun cute things to our 5 kids' foods when they were growing up. Dont play with your food was never a rule at our house, we encouraged it!

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting schatzi869:

His "special eggs" are kind of like a thing between him and his daddy, but he and I do things too. Sometimes we'll use cookie-cutters with sandwiches, bake cookies, etc.

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting schatzi869:

How sweet and fun. Lucky little boy. : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)