Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Today Oct 12th is World Egg Day.... sooo

What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
What is your s/o's favorite way to eat eggs?

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Replies (31-40):
Dontchawishuknu
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I love eggs....Period.  I really don't have a favorite preparation.

DH loves over easy or over medium.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:48 PM
I prefer mine in an omelet or breakfast burrito!
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM

oooh I almost forgot about deviled eggs.... ok change of plans...  my fav way is deviled!   And when I said that DH said "ooooh yeah"  so that's his answer too.   lol    I should make some tomorrow

JennPearce
by Jenn! on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Dh doesn't eat eggs. His job ruined it for him. Me on the other hand can't get enough! I love egg salad sandwiches, deviled eggs, fried eggs over medium, simple scrambled eggs. Yum yum yum!
vig5179
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:39 AM

I like them scrambled with cheese or my dad frys them and i like them, just has to be done all way through. DH hates eggs, good at make them though lol.

robynlo77
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I likes scrambled or HB...hubby like his over easy

Momof697
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM

thank you but we just took over the farm my DH grew up on.  His mom and dad always had chickens too.  except they had a pen they could go in. ours are out like the rest of our animals. they do have a coop but they go in willingly at night and come out once the sun comes up. 

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting Momof697:

I love fried eggs with soft yolks.   He likes them anyway.   We have our own chickens most of the time they are cage free except when we have bad weather.

Awwww bless your precious hearts. Thank you for being sweet to the chickens that means soooo much to me. I can't stand the huge FACTORY farms that just cut their beaks and smash them overcrowded into tiny cages so they can't even walk or anything, its so cruel and makes me sick. Hubby cringes at how much more cage free eggs cost but I explained to him think of the extra money as charity to help support farmers who treat the animals with respect and kindness, otherwise we would be supporting those sickening abusive factory farms.

countrycat71
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Wow, I thought I was the only one with a problem eating eggs after having my last child. I hadn't heard of anyone having an issue until now. I glad to know its not just a strange quirk with just me. Just curious though, what exactly does happen if you do ever eat eggs?

Quoting 2_amazing_boys:

can't eat them now not after having ds3 but DH likes them over easy Yuck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pampire
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:13 PM
SO likes his scrambled hard, with cheese. I like mine scrambled super soft with cheese melted in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Scrambled for me and Omelet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)