Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

SEX *UPDATE* *2 UPDATE*

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:48 PM
  • 14 Replies
I had the best sex with my DH since I had my baby. We did it for hours but he just would not eat me out... Just cause my pussy doesn't smell good.... So my Q is what can I do other then washing it out?

UPDATE

I got some vagasil yesterday and used it and it worked so that that tomorrow I get to be ate out

2 UPDATE

I now just have to wait for him to do and not bring it up
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bknotnobody
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Rephresh. It's an OTC product go buy some use it:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SareyF
by Sarah on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Idk, haven't had that problem. If it smells there could be something wrong. All your gyn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM
I would go see your OBGYN, you could have some sort of infection. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM

If your dh is saying it smells, you might want to go to the doctor. and FYI a lot of those female washes will cause you to get uti or yeast infection making it smell worse. the best cleanse is to let it do it itself.

If you have a tube take a detox bath. I have the mixture list somewhere if you want it. 
also get a container of cranberry juice drink half of it then feel the rest up with water drink the whole container and that well help cleanse your body also.

but deff go to your doctor if you have a odd smell.

CafeMom Tickers
Nunyabusiness
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Maybe try baking soda baths
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Smells go to doc! Does he say smell? Or you? He may not wanna do it?! I mean he can have sex with you with an smelly cooch but not anything else? IJS!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shilohkitten
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

This!  

And my DH won't do that either, any of the time, so you're not alone.  But not because it smells, because he loves the way I smell.  Because the dentist f'd up his jaw when he had his wisdom teeth removed and he can't eat me out without his jaw clicking which hurts him.

Yeah, it sucks.  That's why I got a vibrator.

Quoting rayroe2:

If your dh is saying it smells, you might want to go to the doctor. and FYI a lot of those female washes will cause you to get uti or yeast infection making it smell worse. the best cleanse is to let it do it itself.

If you have a tube take a detox bath. I have the mixture list somewhere if you want it. 
also get a container of cranberry juice drink half of it then feel the rest up with water drink the whole container and that well help cleanse your body also.

rayroe2
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a random tip, have him try putting bio-freeze or a muscle relaxer gel on his jaw line to help out, something worth trying. every women needs some tongue action done there =]

Quoting shilohkitten:

This!  

And my DH won't do that either, any of the time, so you're not alone.  But not because it smells, because he loves the way I smell.  Because the dentist f'd up his jaw when he had his wisdom teeth removed and he can't eat me out without his jaw clicking which hurts him.

Quoting rayroe2:

CafeMom Tickers
shilohkitten
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Ooooh that is an AWESOME idea!!!

Thank you SO MUCH!

Quoting rayroe2:

This is a random tip, have him try putting bio-freeze or a muscle relaxer gel on his jaw line to help out, something worth trying. every women needs some tongue action done there =]

Quoting shilohkitten:

This!  

Quoting rayroe2:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:35 AM

No idea, never had that problem

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)