Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Husband emailed himself pictures of another woman

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM
  • 44 Replies
Ok, so I have had trust issues with my husband, long story. But anyway, last Friday he took our daughter on a walk around the neighborhood. Back story: where we live we don't know anybody, but he works here in the area bc of his job for the airport. So anyway, there is a little girl that my daughter likes to play with when she sees her outside. So last wk on their wall, my husband and daughter stop by there. The mom, who has a bf, texts my husband (she has his number bc of work on her house) suggestive pictures of herself, like 10 pics. He says he won't cheat on his wife. So she says ok, I can respect that. Meanwhile, her bf was upstairs in the bathroom. Well my husband stayed at her house and let the girls play together!! She sends him inappropriate pictures, he says no, but still stays. I think that was highly inappropriate! But the he emails the pics to himself bc "they were hot" I found this out today. I asked why he didnt tell me right away and he said I was damned either way. Actually if he had left right away, told her not to contact him again, and then told ,e, I would have had more respect for hm. Thank god we are going to counseling on Monday, however it's awkward right nw bc he is mad at me for finding out. I found. Out via his email. I was on there to email realtors then my curiosity got the best of me. This girl is stick thin, I am not, I have boobs and an ass, it wouldn't hurt me to lose 15lbs-20lbs. So now I have all this anxiety that I need to lose weight for him to find me more attractive. I'm way more insecure than I have ever

****update*******

Thank you everyone for your kind and honest responses and opinions! I really do believe that we can work through our issues through counseling and church(we're catholic, so divorce for me isn't an option). He admitted what he did was wrong and could've handled the whole situation better. She texted the pics he voiced he wasn't a cheater. Her stupid response was I can respect you for that. That still doesn't make her a good person. She's a home wrecker and I got a bad feeling about her the first time I met her. I have apologized to my husband for sending the pics to our family and then posted pics of her around the area branding her a home wreck. I embarrassed and humiliated him the way he did to me. Now we need to go forth with counseling and not let this ruin us.
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsBell29
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I think that this is all wrong, your dh should not have stayed at house without you OR ESPECIALLY emailed the pictures to himself. I understand privacy , but usually a woman gut feeling is always right !  I hope the counseling helps and you can move on from this...GOOD LUCK Missy, I just wanted you to know You were not wrong for finding it !

KyrinM
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Considering there are trust issues & you are already going to counseling for that kind of thing, he really should know better.  He should have told you right when it happened, & then avoided her.  Keeping the pics was definately not appropriate, I would be unhappy with him too.  As for it triggering feelings of inadequacy in you, don't let it, you're beautiful, he loves you, he made that clear when he told her no.  So she's thinner, whoopee, thin isn't everything.  I think you handled it pretty well, he did alright up to hanging out with her after knowing she was interested & keeping the pics.  Boundaries & communication.  Now he knows that was stepping way over your comfort zone, & don't let him get away with I'd damned either way, that is an excuse, & excuses lead to disaster.  No excuses, he knew it wouldn't go over well either way, but associating with her after knowing she was interested was playing with fire & he knew it.  Likely his ego was boosted, one he knew she liked him, oooh cool to his guy brain, wife gonna be jealous, ooh cool...again to his guy brain, cause in his mind he can see the mudpit fight with the wet t-shirt battle.  Guys are so juvenile.  LOL!  Hang in there sweetie, could have been worse & he did the most important thing in this, he told her no, sorry no interested, so give him some brownie points for that & a smack on the head for the rest for being an idiot.

jgonzalez327
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Thank you!! I forgot to mention I forwarded the email of pics to myself, sent it to his and my family, then make copies of her face picture and made signs calling her a home wrecker and posted it around the neighborhood! Oops! I have a bad tendency to act on emotiion
xoch86
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Quoting jgonzalez327:

Thank you!! I forgot to mention I forwarded the email of pics to myself, sent it to his and my family, then make copies of her face picture and made signs calling her a home wrecker and posted it around the neighborhood! Oops! I have a bad tendency to act on emotiion

I hope one of the people who saw oboes things were the boyfriend.. And I hope he knows that walking that way is no longer appropriate, even if it is to play with this little girl. I honestly am having a hard time believing he didn't cheat, but that's just me.. And to think that HE is the mad one??? Yah cause he got caught! What a douche!
shilohkitten
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:46 PM

THIS!

And if he's cheating on you, you don't want him.  Skip counseling and go for divorce.  Cheaters never change unless they are really in love.

Quoting jgonzalez327:

Ok, so I have had trust issues with my husband, long story. But anyway, last Friday he took our daughter on a walk around the neighborhood. Back story: where we live we don't know anybody, but he works here in the area bc of his job for the airport. So anyway, there is a little girl that my daughter likes to play with when she sees her outside. So last wk on their wall, my husband and daughter stop by there. The mom, who has a bf, texts my husband (she has his number bc of work on her house) suggestive pictures of herself, like 10 pics. He says he won't cheat on his wife. So she says ok, I can respect that. Meanwhile, her bf was upstairs in the bathroom. Well my husband stayed at her house and let the girls play together!! She sends him inappropriate pictures, he says no, but still stays. I think that was highly inappropriate! But the he emails the pics to himself bc "they were hot" I found this out today. I asked why he didnt tell me right away and he said I was damned either way. Actually if he had left right away, told her not to contact him again, and then told ,e, I would have had more respect for hm. Thank god we are going to counseling on Monday, however it's awkward right nw bc he is mad at me for finding out. I found. Out via his email. I was on there to email realtors then my curiosity got the best of me. This girl is stick thin, I am not, I have boobs and an ass, it wouldn't hurt me to lose 15lbs-20lbs. So now I have all this anxiety that I need to lose weight for him to find me more attractive. I'm way more insecure than I have ever been

katamike
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:27 AM
2 moms liked this

I think i would have been knocking on her door... lol. I would have made copies for her bf to see and let her know exactly how i felt about her messing with Dh. it was extremely innapropriate for him to stay there. I hope he didn't cheat. What a homewrecker. She has no respect for you or your family. .

B-FigNewton
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I'd throw him out, and tell him to go stay with her.

ShannaBee
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I understand. Your husband was being disrespectful by not leaving and emailing those pics to himself. I hope the two of you can talk this out and resolve it and that he sees  your side.

3xangel
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:21 AM
So what's his punishment besides you being mad at him and going to counseling? Your dh reaction to the situation was beyond inappropriate. The girl is a skanky wanna be home wrecker, but your husband is scum. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that he did something with that lady.

Quoting jgonzalez327:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra1023
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM

If he was at her house when she texted them, did he text her that he wouldn't cheat?  B/c that doesn't make sense to me.  Why would he text her instead of just saying it to her if she was right there?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN