Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Husband emailed himself pictures of another woman

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok, so I have had trust issues with my husband, long story. But anyway, last Friday he took our daughter on a walk around the neighborhood. Back story: where we live we don't know anybody, but he works here in the area bc of his job for the airport. So anyway, there is a little girl that my daughter likes to play with when she sees her outside. So last wk on their wall, my husband and daughter stop by there. The mom, who has a bf, texts my husband (she has his number bc of work on her house) suggestive pictures of herself, like 10 pics. He says he won't cheat on his wife. So she says ok, I can respect that. Meanwhile, her bf was upstairs in the bathroom. Well my husband stayed at her house and let the girls play together!! She sends him inappropriate pictures, he says no, but still stays. I think that was highly inappropriate! But the he emails the pics to himself bc "they were hot" I found this out today. I asked why he didnt tell me right away and he said I was damned either way. Actually if he had left right away, told her not to contact him again, and then told ,e, I would have had more respect for hm. Thank god we are going to counseling on Monday, however it's awkward right nw bc he is mad at me for finding out. I found. Out via his email. I was on there to email realtors then my curiosity got the best of me. This girl is stick thin, I am not, I have boobs and an ass, it wouldn't hurt me to lose 15lbs-20lbs. So now I have all this anxiety that I need to lose weight for him to find me more attractive. I'm way more insecure than I have ever

****update*******

Thank you everyone for your kind and honest responses and opinions! I really do believe that we can work through our issues through counseling and church(we're catholic, so divorce for me isn't an option). He admitted what he did was wrong and could've handled the whole situation better. She texted the pics he voiced he wasn't a cheater. Her stupid response was I can respect you for that. That still doesn't make her a good person. She's a home wrecker and I got a bad feeling about her the first time I met her. I have apologized to my husband for sending the pics to our family and then posted pics of her around the area branding her a home wreck. I embarrassed and humiliated him the way he did to me. Now we need to go forth with counseling and not let this ruin us.
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
swati88
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I'd slapped on his face and said just get lost n never show me your face in a life forever.

prieta05
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM
This was a stupid post because you already know the type of man that you have at home and yet you dont grow balls to stabd up to him and her. Posting pictures of her and calling her homewrecker is not a solution but standing up to her and telling her of then yes. Also your husband aswell for staying over there. I"ll be damn if my DH spends the night at some bitch house that keeps sendin pictures to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBell29
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:44 AM

WOW lmao , that is funny.  Future reference girly don't let yourself get out of character !!!  Good luck mama's

Quoting jgonzalez327:

Thank you!! I forgot to mention I forwarded the email of pics to myself, sent it to his and my family, then make copies of her face picture and made signs calling her a home wrecker and posted it around the neighborhood! Oops! I have a bad tendency to act on emotiion

prieta05
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:46 AM
But then again shes gonna see want she wants to see. If she knows her man has a past of watever issues that shes insecure and dont trust him then she should know better and be shame of herself. Its no mostly the girls fault is her husbands fault and top of that he wants to get mad.. what a way to control her and her allowing it.

Quoting B-FigNewton:

I'd throw him out, and tell him to go stay with her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:46 AM

he's not damned either way.... had he left he would have been saved.... but because he stayed, saved the damn pictures.... hes damned! He's a fuckin' idiot!

AmaliaD
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM
That isn't ok. I would be mad and I have no trust issues. He's being a dick
Iconoclast
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

First of all I am going to be honest and do not mean in anyway to come off as snarky.  I think it is good that you are going to get counseling.  It sounds like there is more than just "trust issues" here.  It seems like you have situations that are taking place that are damaging your marriage.  It seems like you have a right to your questions of being able to trust your hubby but remember that when someone shows you who they are believe them the first time.  Your actions of checking your hubby's emails seem to be an attempt to verify what you already know is going on.  Don't compare yourself to the neighbor that he has pics of her size has nothing to do with his having pics of her.  He has pics of her because they both have a lack of respect for the relationships they are in and a sort of narcissistic mindset.  Dwelling on irrelevant points (her size) will take your mind off of what is important, the care of yourself and your child.  Take this time to identify what you want and what you will not tolerate.  Make a list of and bring it with you to your counseling session.  Don't assume that your hubby will 'know' what's wrong and what needs to be addressed and don't expect the counselor to 'find' it out.  You need to put it all on the table, realizing what you expect and want.  And don't forget to love yourself enough to know when someone or some situation is negative or destructive to you.  Good luck.

jgonzalez327
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Her bf was upstairs in the bathroom, she texted my husband the pics, and he voice to her he would not cheat.
ShannonRoe
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

He was wrong for keeping things from you and going into her house was totally uncallled for. i would not accept this type of behaviour at all. maybe if u confront this women and her BF together then she will figure out your not playing her games and will not put up with her BS

SuperWoman8
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

hun, I don't know what the trust issue is, but please stop blaming your weight and all that. it's silly. I know a lot of big, very imperfect  women in the adult industry and the men that pay to look at them.

there are men that pay through the nose to see that extra cushion for the push'n'. they want the giggle, they want to see that shake. you don't need to loose weight to be more attractive to him. has he even told you that you need to? I think you are letting your imagination get the best of you in the idea that you need to loose weight or that you aren't good enough.

stop it.does no good. stresses you out, no point.

feel free to P message me if you want. it's up to you if you want to work on your relationship with him, but I think you are barking up the wrong tree as to what to concern yourself with IMO.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN