Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Husband emailed himself pictures of another woman

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok, so I have had trust issues with my husband, long story. But anyway, last Friday he took our daughter on a walk around the neighborhood. Back story: where we live we don't know anybody, but he works here in the area bc of his job for the airport. So anyway, there is a little girl that my daughter likes to play with when she sees her outside. So last wk on their wall, my husband and daughter stop by there. The mom, who has a bf, texts my husband (she has his number bc of work on her house) suggestive pictures of herself, like 10 pics. He says he won't cheat on his wife. So she says ok, I can respect that. Meanwhile, her bf was upstairs in the bathroom. Well my husband stayed at her house and let the girls play together!! She sends him inappropriate pictures, he says no, but still stays. I think that was highly inappropriate! But the he emails the pics to himself bc "they were hot" I found this out today. I asked why he didnt tell me right away and he said I was damned either way. Actually if he had left right away, told her not to contact him again, and then told ,e, I would have had more respect for hm. Thank god we are going to counseling on Monday, however it's awkward right nw bc he is mad at me for finding out. I found. Out via his email. I was on there to email realtors then my curiosity got the best of me. This girl is stick thin, I am not, I have boobs and an ass, it wouldn't hurt me to lose 15lbs-20lbs. So now I have all this anxiety that I need to lose weight for him to find me more attractive. I'm way more insecure than I have ever

****update*******

Thank you everyone for your kind and honest responses and opinions! I really do believe that we can work through our issues through counseling and church(we're catholic, so divorce for me isn't an option). He admitted what he did was wrong and could've handled the whole situation better. She texted the pics he voiced he wasn't a cheater. Her stupid response was I can respect you for that. That still doesn't make her a good person. She's a home wrecker and I got a bad feeling about her the first time I met her. I have apologized to my husband for sending the pics to our family and then posted pics of her around the area branding her a home wreck. I embarrassed and humiliated him the way he did to me. Now we need to go forth with counseling and not let this ruin us.
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Replies (21-30):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I'm sorry momma. That was disrespectful. Good luck with your marriage counseling, I hope it helps.

coffeelover66
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM

yep, i was thinking the same!!!

Quoting sandra1023:

If he was at her house when she texted them, did he text her that he wouldn't cheat?  B/c that doesn't make sense to me.  Why would he text her instead of just saying it to her if she was right there?

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM
I'm sorry hunny. I think what he did was wrong. I wish the best for you and if you think that things can be fixed through counseling, etc then I wish you lots of luck and hope everything goes well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Quoting MomToovey:

I'm sorry momma. That was disrespectful. Good luck with your marriage counseling, I hope it helps.

daijobu
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Lol!  Have to say that was quite ballsy!  What did he say about that?  Honestly, the reason he's mad is because he's embarrassed by his choices and getting caught.  Pathetic that he says he won't cheat, but doesn't think 1. keeping the pics to view at later times, 2. continuing to talk to her (why would he need to talk to her because of work on her house?  not clear on that) on the phone by text or verbal, and 3. going to her house for your daughter is cheating.  Just because he may not have touched her (kissing, groping, sex) doesn't mean it isn't cheating.  Obviously he feels great having another woman that he thinks is hot pay attention to him and send him inappropriate (or ANY for that damn matter) pics.  Most men do.  But he would definitely have issues if it was some guy doing these same things to you.  No matter what she looks like, she is an ugly and selfish person.  Sadly, had to deal with some of this crap with my husband and this trash that contacted him on FB.  It got to a point where she had his # and sent him nude pics of herself.  Yes, she was rail thin and only had a chest because it was all kinds of fake.  Long story and trust issues there.  But, I feel for you.  Good luck with counseling.  Once he gets past it being about him, he'll realize what it did to you.  If he's worthwhile you can both work through it.  (Hugs!)

Quoting jgonzalez327:

Thank you!! I forgot to mention I forwarded the email of pics to myself, sent it to his and my family, then make copies of her face picture and made signs calling her a home wrecker and posted it around the neighborhood! Oops! I have a bad tendency to act on emotiion

jgonzalez327
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind and honest responses and opinions! I really do believe that we can work through our issues through counseling and church(we're catholic, so divorce for me isn't an option). He admitted what he did was wrong and could've handled the whole situation better. She texted the pics he voiced he wasn't a cheater. Her stupid response was I can respect you for that. That still doesn't make her a good person. She's a home wrecker and I got a bad feeling about her the first time I met her. I have apologized to my husband for sending the pics to our family and then posted pics of her around the area branding her a home wreck. I embarrassed and humiliated him the way he did to me. Now we need to go forth with counseling and not let this ruin us.
GatorsWife4Life
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:56 PM

If there are trust issues then he definately shouldn't have stayed nor kept the pictures. I am glad ya'll are going to therapy. Good luck momma. And don't doubt how you look, it has nothing to do with that.

ProudMommy51006
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:05 PM
I'm sorry :( I hope things work out. I feel so sad that she is such a dirty whore and he is behaving like such a scumbag. I don't think you were wrong for your reaction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaGlenn20
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I hate to admit it but I would have probably done the same. She deserves it.

Quoting jgonzalez327:

Thank you!! I forgot to mention I forwarded the email of pics to myself, sent it to his and my family, then make copies of her face picture and made signs calling her a home wrecker and posted it around the neighborhood! Oops! I have a bad tendency to act on emotiion

jgonzalez327
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:03 PM
But you know what pisses me off, so I sent the pics to his family and mine. My side of the family is like go girl, but his side is like really? Was that a good idea? Nobody from his side of the family is saying son, you fucked up!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)