Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband emailed himself pictures of another woman

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok, so I have had trust issues with my husband, long story. But anyway, last Friday he took our daughter on a walk around the neighborhood. Back story: where we live we don't know anybody, but he works here in the area bc of his job for the airport. So anyway, there is a little girl that my daughter likes to play with when she sees her outside. So last wk on their wall, my husband and daughter stop by there. The mom, who has a bf, texts my husband (she has his number bc of work on her house) suggestive pictures of herself, like 10 pics. He says he won't cheat on his wife. So she says ok, I can respect that. Meanwhile, her bf was upstairs in the bathroom. Well my husband stayed at her house and let the girls play together!! She sends him inappropriate pictures, he says no, but still stays. I think that was highly inappropriate! But the he emails the pics to himself bc "they were hot" I found this out today. I asked why he didnt tell me right away and he said I was damned either way. Actually if he had left right away, told her not to contact him again, and then told ,e, I would have had more respect for hm. Thank god we are going to counseling on Monday, however it's awkward right nw bc he is mad at me for finding out. I found. Out via his email. I was on there to email realtors then my curiosity got the best of me. This girl is stick thin, I am not, I have boobs and an ass, it wouldn't hurt me to lose 15lbs-20lbs. So now I have all this anxiety that I need to lose weight for him to find me more attractive. I'm way more insecure than I have ever

****update*******

Thank you everyone for your kind and honest responses and opinions! I really do believe that we can work through our issues through counseling and church(we're catholic, so divorce for me isn't an option). He admitted what he did was wrong and could've handled the whole situation better. She texted the pics he voiced he wasn't a cheater. Her stupid response was I can respect you for that. That still doesn't make her a good person. She's a home wrecker and I got a bad feeling about her the first time I met her. I have apologized to my husband for sending the pics to our family and then posted pics of her around the area branding her a home wreck. I embarrassed and humiliated him the way he did to me. Now we need to go forth with counseling and not let this ruin us.
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Replies (41-44):
daijobu
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 4:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm so glad to hear things are going in the right direction for you!  Not all guys are worth it nor do they realize how much they screwed up and become a better person.  You deserve it.  It won't be quick or easy, but stick with it and know none of it was your fault.  Trust will be a long time coming.  We went through something like this, but he actually did her.  It's been hard for me, but he's definitely been a better version of himself.  The trust is another thing.  Getting better, though.  :)

Quoting jgonzalez327:

No, they moved and he has not had any contact with her.we went to counseling and have sorted everything out. He admitted he didn't want a divorce, he loves me, and there would be too much to lose if he had cheated on me. It's going to be slow, but we are going to move past this and start making our relationship better. Has anyone ever heard of the love dare? I bought it and thought about giving it a try

coffeelover66
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you for the update and she knew you were right so that's why she coudn't say anymore LOL - hope things work out for you!!  HUGS and PRAYERS!!!

jgonzalez327
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Quoting Rowdys.Mommy:

Why did you send it to his family and then post the pictures around where you live? THat was soooo not the right thing to do at all! 

Good luck with couseling, I hope you both learn something there! 

I acted on emotion. I was pissed and betrayed. I made a fool of him like he did to me
jgonzalez327
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Quoting Rowdys.Mommy:

I am 29 and he is 33
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)