Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

In 364 days I will say "I Do!"

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:33 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I can't wait! In one year from yesterday.... I'll be the happiest woman alive!

I can't wait until I say "I do" to the man of my life! I've been waiting forever to meet someone who is comparable to my dad and Jay is every bit comparable.

My dad and I may have not have seen eye to eye growing up, but there are so many things that he taught me growing up, Family matters, love with all your heart, no matter how many times you fall down you better get your damn ass up and keep moving.

Since Jay's been around, I haven't fallen once because he hasn't even let me trip. He stands right next to me and holds my hand and makes sure that I'm strong not matter what we go through. He's definitely my rock! I love you more and more with every day that passes! I can't wait until I'm your wife!

I don't think any of you know this so I'll forwarn you now... lol..... DF and I live an alternative (BDSM) lifestyle. So this next paragraph has the sites that I used to go on or am on currently with the lifestyle, just so you understand it a bit more.

A lot of you who have known me or have grown to know me over the years know that when I first started on CollarMe I was a smart mouthed bitch, subby/slave, switchy whatever, then I turned Domina and all hell broke loose because I thought I was tough shit. I developed a family here on FetLife and a friend of mine took me under his wings and would tell me "GIRL" (god that still makes me cringe) "BITE ME BITCH" and than he would tell me to listen and say "Kat, you are not a full sub, but your no Domme either! Embrace yourself and let it ride!"

Before I met Jay I can honestly say that I was on the road to destruction. I was sleeping around, my head wasn't on straight, I was struggling to make ends meet with my finances, kids, etc, and I was about to have a mental break down. I met Jay and it was like "SLAP, bitch, this is your soul mate!" Seriously! This man standing at my door with cookie sheets to come help me bake Christmas cookies was my soul mate! We had so much fun that night. Baking, laughing, joking, talking, finding out we have the same exact birthday just 6 years apart (yes I'm 6 yrs older than him). After my kids went to sleep we talked more, he sucked my toes and I swear for the first time I almost orgasmed, which I hate having my feet touched so that was odd in itself. The way he touched me, made me feel, looked at me, even just his presence in the house put me at such ease, made me feel safe and like a woman.

For the past year and 9 months, he has just continued to impress me. No matter the financial struggles, medical problems, issues with the kids, or "Baby, I'm too tired, not tonight" I've given him. This man still grabs me just like the very first time and kisses me and it still feels like the first kiss. He makes a point to kiss me every morning when he wakes up not matter if it's on the cheek when I'm working my day job or cuddled up next to him in the bed. Throughout the day, he'll stop what he's doing to kiss me, hug me or call me to tell me he loves me or thinking about me. Sends me random cock pictures (always a wonderful sight btw... drools) or pictures of him doing random silly faces.

Without this man..... I don't know where my children and I would be. Wherever it would have been, it wouldn't nearly be as happy, wonderful and insane, because Jay isn't here!

Happy Anniversary Babe! Love you and I can't wait until I'm your wife and this time next year we're 1/2 way through the alcohol at the reception and even deeper in love than we are today with at least 60 yrs of marriage ahead of us!!!

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have 120lbs to lose in 14 months....Can I do it by changing my diet and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ShannaBee
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Congrats!

maria1613
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Yay! Congrats! I wish you two a lifetime of happiness!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Congrats.

ShannaBee
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Congrats!

Mari6443
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Awww.....congratulations!!!:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN