Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Ok so here are the details I need major help ...

Outside wedding. Casual wedding. Rustic wedding. Which shoes should I use... I loveeeeee both and bought both. But I am torn. I feel like number one is too much and number too is more me. What do I do.

Help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Replies (11-18):
justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Thanks mommas :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosegorgeous
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Love the first pair, but again if number two is more you just go with it.  Good luck!!!

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:37 AM
I love number one too because of the shimmer. But I also worry about just destroying them outside. Sigh this is tough! Ha

Quoting rosegorgeous:

Love the first pair, but again if number two is more you just go with it.  Good luck!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosegorgeous
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Lol, I hear you.  Go with your heart.  You cant go wrong. 

Apple1
The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
Yesterday at 1:47 PM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I love the first one's a lot!  But, if it's an outside wedding I would be worried they would get really muddy.  Are you having your reception outside also, the dance that you have with your husband?  If you are dancing with your husband on a dance floor I would switch shoes for the dance/reception!  That way you can wear both...you could wear the second pair for the wedding and the second pair for the reception/dance?

justpeachy71904
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM
well I need to realistically return one pair... Due to costs. :( both the ceremony and reception are outside. It is on a hard surface though.

My concern with changing shoes is what if it slips my mind and I just forget

Quoting Apple1:

I love the first one's a lot!  But, if it's an outside wedding I would be worried they would get really muddy.  Are you having your reception outside also, the dance that you have with your husband?  If you are dancing with your husband on a dance floor I would switch shoes for the dance/reception!  That way you can wear both...you could wear the second pair for the wedding and the second pair for the reception/dance?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine257
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I like number one. Number two doesn't seem dressy enough it looks like something worn with a casual sun dress..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedDragon
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I personally like the 2nd ones.  But then again, I am going barefoot at my outside wedding!  lol  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)