Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

how happy are you in ur marriage?

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
DixieDarlin76
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:20 PM

over 100% happy, however, I am heartbroken also.  My husband was just (this past Tuesday) diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer.  I can't imagine my life without him and the thought that cancer is taking him from me is destroying my heart. 

rayroe2
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I am very happy, it took us two years to work out are misunderstandings.

I have had times of where I was unhappily happy, I was mad that I couldn't figure out the problem but once we did we didn't stop working on it no matter how many headaches we got out of it. There been times I could of walked out but I would of been one of the unhappiest humans on the plant, if I did because I love this man with my whole heart and I know he feels the same.

In those two year we learned how to say what annoys us, how to not yell, and just how to be with each other. We are not done learning but its so amazing thatI can say I am 100% happy and glad I choose to marry my dh.

Mom2HayTay
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:27 PM

on a scale 1-10.. A 9.5

the .5 point most likely comes from my own insecurities or whatever. I trust my husband, he's not a jealous guy, he's a good father, he makes me feel attractive, never talks ugly to me, respectful, hardworking, I've loved him since I was 15 and we hae 2 beautiful, intelligent, healthy daughters. I'm one lucky gal :)

jamieharper08
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Which day? Lol!!!! I am happy 85% of the time. 

jamieharper08
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Oh no :( This breaks my heart. What was he diagnosed with?

Quoting DixieDarlin76:

over 100% happy, however, I am heartbroken also.  My husband was just (this past Tuesday) diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer.  I can't imagine my life without him and the thought that cancer is taking him from me is destroying my heart. 

Lorena
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM
extremely, deliriously happy. He is my everything other then my kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:43 PM
We're reaching the end of a very rough period, so Im not totally happy again yet, but am getting there. However, I am very happy with the realization that if our marriage didnt break up after the past two months, we can withstand anything. We're both in it for the long haul.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Pretty happy. We could work on a few things. But for the most part, it's great.

DixieDarlin76
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:08 AM

He has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Adenocarcinoma of unknown origin.  So far, they can't find where it started.  The doctors are trying to find where it started so they can us a more specific chemo treatment but if they can't find where it started then it will be a generalized chemo.  According to the doctor he has definitely been at a Stage 4 for the last 6 months and he is almost positive that when he started having problems a year ago he was at a Stage 4.  From what I understand from the oncologist it is a rare cancer in his age group (he is only 35) and this cancer typically occurs in older people (in  their 60s) and it is very agressive.  It has already spread to his lymph nodes and his adrenal glands and we go for more testing this week to see where else it spread to.  I'm losing my soulmate, my best friend and there isn't a damn thing that I can do about it.

Quoting jamieharper08:

Oh no :( This breaks my heart. What was he diagnosed with?

Quoting DixieDarlin76:

I am proud to be from the South - where tea is sweet and accents are sweeter; summer starts in April; front porches are wide and words are long; mac and cheese is a vegetable; pecan pie is a staple; Y’all is the only proper pronoun; chicken is fried and biscuits come w/ gravy; everything is darling and someone is always getting their heart blessed. Have a good day y'all!

rosegorgeous
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Was married for 22 years but currently separated.  Was cheating and I caught him.  Right now I'm very happy alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN