Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

how happy are you in ur marriage?

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Replies (51-60):
parisonmom
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:45 PM
I am ok ok happy. I have my days like today that I am not happy. But we will see when tonight hits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl3227
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:46 PM

 I am happy.  We have certainly had our moments over the last 14 years but I love him and that is what keeps me with him.  We are good together.

LadyBugMom09
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:52 PM



Quoting 98765:

Very. Not all day everyday, but at the end of the day everyday I am happy. And neither of us are going anywhere.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:48 PM


Quoting Amybelle:

110%

28 years (30 together) it just keeps getting Better & Better!

very cool!

merryvoice
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1000%!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherylam
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM

99% of the time, very happy... the other 1% ?  We work through it, together.

Karen2313
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM

We've been married 28 years. He's my soulmate.

 

yinyang6788
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM

if i wasn't happy, i wouldn't still be marriedangel

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I'm ok. Some days I'm happy some days so-so. It's a difficult period though, with an infant and all. Won't be this way forever...

ida123
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Very happy and contented.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN