Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How childish can you be?

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:55 PM
  • 37 Replies
So, I just got done face timing with my DH, who is in another part of the state for truck driving school. Turns out a family friend of ours told him that I've been spending the past three days running around with other men!
WTF? Are you so miserable in your own fucked up marriage that you have to try and ruin one that is actually working for the most part? Last thing my DH needs to worry about while trying to get work is someone trying to start shit.
And for the record, the only times I've left the house were to go retrieve my jacket from work, take DD to my mawmaw's house, and take the dog for a much needed walk. I would NEVER in a million years cheat on my DH.
Advice on how to handle the friend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
:O
my first instinct would be to tell them to shut up before i beat them senseless. but i think i would settle for having them come over while i was chatting with dh and make them come clean to him so that he knows it was just a lie.
and then i would tell him that if he feels the need to spread nasty rumors again he had also better have a damn good hiding spot. i don't put up with that kind of crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:10 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes..  ditch the friend.  Cut off all contact with this friend and don't hesitate to tell them that it's time for them to remove themselves from your life.

You don't need friends like that.

raegan1221
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:12 AM
3 moms liked this

If it were me, I wouldn't even bother approaching the subject with the "friend". Someone who goes so far as to make something like that up is not worth the time addressing, imo.

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:55 AM
First off you realize this person is so not a friend. Id confront him and demand an explanation, then tell him to fuck off, mind his own business and to get out of my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chloesmommy777
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Dump dear "friend"

CutieCrab
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Idk.. Goodluck?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Punkie74
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Yup

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Yes..  ditch the friend.  Cut off all contact with this friend and don't hesitate to tell them that it's time for them to remove themselves from your life.

You don't need friends like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

This sounds like something teenagers would do. 

DiANAiVELiSSE
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 11:27 AM

sounds like she might want YOUR MAN! thats y she starting up shit!!

KyrinM
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I'd say whomever it is isn't a friend! Oy...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)