Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

inappropriate texts

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:07 AM
  • 112 Replies

Just curious how others feel about there husbands getting sexual jokes and pictures from there friends on there cell. I dont go through my husbands phone but late one night he was asleep and his phone beeped so i looked it was an explicit pic of a woman from one of his buddies. i went through other messges this friend had sent him and found quite a few more? and also saw that my husband had sent some that were sent to him. I dont like it at all, its just weird having pictures of naked women saved to his phone next to pictures of our children. I confronted him and he says its not a big deal but i think it is. Would lik to know what other women think.

by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't have an issue with it, half the time he doesn't even open them and he doesn't save them to his phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nsparky1964
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:11 AM

i have no issue with men's chain text msgs...most of them he laughs and will send them to me.....

beaugrl0824
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:12 AM
My brother sends them to dh. It's what guys do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:13 AM
I was just gonna say that too! No big deal.

Quoting beaugrl0824:

My brother sends them to dh. It's what guys do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bpryce
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:18 AM
4 moms liked this
As long as its pictures of some model and not a woman they know personally than i wouldnt care. Would you expect you dh to be upset if the situation was reversed? What if he found a naked picture of say david beckham on your phone that a friend forwarded to you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
duejan13th
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
duejan13th
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:22 AM
2 moms liked this
My dh has a very old crappy phone that does not accept pics!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinklove22
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Doesn't bother me like someone else said its what guys do....I have gotten text of naked guys on birthday or Christmas time it's just something to laugh about
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebcutie
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Has not happened with my dh but my dd got one from someone texting the wrong number. That guy got an ear full and i am very luck my dd will not open a message from a strange number. This is why any number that would send him it will be blocked. My dd plays with his phone so he should not have thinks like that on there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hectictracy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't have a problem with it until hubby was letting our son play with his phone and a nasty pic was sent to hubby,and my son saw it! Hubby told the guy to never send him stuff like that again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)