Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

2 Things

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM
  • 21 Replies
What 2 things did he say or do to make your day or to piss you off?
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beeky
by Alexandra on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:47 AM

He is in Chicago at the moment so N/A lol.

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 7:26 AM

He is still in bed snoring. But last night he told me"don't worry about the house. I will vacuum and dust after golf"If you leave your pants and top on the ironing board I will iron them " We have friends coming over and I won't get in from work til 15 min before they come.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM

It makes my day when he appreciates all that I do for him, when he thanks me for it.

It pisses me off when he blames PMS for every time I'm angry with him.  

Ex. "You're about to start your period aren't you.  That is what all of this is about isn't it?"  Uhm NO..  I'm pissed off because you're being a jackass, not because I'm about to start my period!  SMH

LaughingTattoo
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM

You be the judge...

I was suffering a mad migrane last night. He came home and we cuddled and talked about our day. We laid in bed and being uncomfortable I rolled over and went to sleep.

This morning his text says "It would have been nice if you would have warned me that you wouldnt pay attention to me"

I ignored it bc heplays these games all the time. Then he texts " Well, if you want to pay me any attention today, let me know but I know you have plans with your pal today"

Ignored it once again.

Lorena
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM
He put a glass of juice on my nightstand with a sticky note that said I love you feel better. He even got up and got the kids on the bus so I didn't have to even at the risk of being late for work. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Yesterday, he told me that proposing to me was the best decision he'd ever made and he let me sleep in, this morning. <3 Today's off to a good start. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gmgej
by Michele on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM

So far this morning he pissed me off a bunch of times. #1 our 14 year old was making me crazy (he is mouthy) and instead of helping my dh shut the bedroom door so he could continue to sleep >: /. # 2 he left the kitchen a mess last night, after telling me not to do it because he would # 3 when he took out the garbage he forgot to take out the can from the ferrets (which stinks) this wouldn't normally wouldn't bother me because everyone forgets, but this was on the heels of him nagging and bitching at our 17 year old about him not being responsible, and how we needed to do the cat boxes more, and on and on. The he sat and watched a movie he had seen 100x and didn't do the garbage till midnight. He can be a nag, but then fails on his own end but won't fess up to his own issues.

-mrs.mamma-
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:31 AM

today.. nothing as of yet, pahaaa. we've just had a short text conversation this morning.

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 2:34 PM
That he'll still be home this afternoon and that he loves me. doesn't matter how often he says it, it always makes my day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlannaMaria
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Took me to breakfast and helped me clean the house :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)