Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Evaluate Your Life

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:42 PM
  • 2 Replies

confusedToday Oct 19th is Evaluate Your Life Day.

1. Do you have anything from your past you still need to resolve or heal and are you working on it if you do?

2. How do you feel about where you are in your life right now?

3. What do you envision for yourself and your life in about 10 years from now?

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
daijobu
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM

1. From not too distant past, trying to move on from being cheated on.  Daily process there  2. Considering we are a military family and constantly moving, feeling good about where I am (as a mom and in the location)  3. 10 years from now, we will hopefully be settled somewhere we can agree on, still working, but definitely established.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM

1. I have done enormous amounts of work to heal things and forgive other people and move forward from my past the only parts left for me to heal and work on forgiving now is MYSELF that's the hardest part. But yes I am trying.

2. I am beyond happy where I am at right now over all, I am thrilled with my marriage, I live in my favorite place I have ever lived and hope I can live here my whole rest of my life. I like myself now who I am.  I do wish I was at my goal bmi weight but I am doing good working on that (losing weekly) and I wish I was doing more volunteer work especially being a Big Sister for Big brothers big sisters but plan on doing that in a few months or so (sometime in 2013 and looking forward to it) so pretty much on track if not even more than I expected for myself at this time

3. I am hoping I still live where I currently do and still getting to spend quality time with our 5 young adult kids (maybe even grandkids by then who knows?) still doing some volunteer work and what I would like to add then is more traveling for Todd and I then we have time to do now. Also I WILL be at my goal healthy bmi weight : )

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN